Mother?!

Shadows pov

Today is Knuxie's 26th birthday and she looks so beautiful sleeping. I'm so happy she's going to be my wife. Her brothers congratulated us and gave me a very scary look as they told me to take care of their baby sister. I nodded and they smiled like they didn't just scare me just now. Yeah yeah I know a demon scared of two mortals but even a demon can coward when face to face with protective relatives. Anyways I start making her favorite honey and maple oatmeal, a sunny side up egg, and a cup of blueberry tea. "Mmmmm morning sexy stripes~" she moans walking in. "Morning my queen~ happy birthday~" I said setting her breakfast down. "This looks delicious thank you" she smiled and kisses me. I sip on my coffee as she ate. "So am I going to expect a long day today?" She asked and I shook my head. "Nope today you relax so" I walk to the cabinet and pulled out a large bag. She opens it and smiles. She pulls out two bottles of her favorite red wine, a lavender bath bomb and honey bubble bath soup, new yoga pants and tank, a certificate for a medipedi, box of lindor assorted white chocolates and finally a new sleep mask. "Shadow this is amazing~ I love it~ could you take me to cash in the medipedi and get it with me?" She asked and I nod. "Anything you want today my queen I am your humble servant on your birthday" I bowed and she laughed. We get dressed and head to the nail salon.

Knuxies pov

I'm so lucky i have shadow he's really making this day amazing. I look over and giggle seeing him have cucumber slices over his eyes and his feet soaked in the bubbly water. "I'm guessing this isn't your first pedicure Shadz?" I asked and he smiled. "Nope it is my first time getting them painted" he said and I start laughing thinking he was joking. He wasn't and got a nice shade of red on his toes. After the salon we got Starbucks and headed home. I changed into my new clothes and we opened one of the bottles of wine after putting on face masks and watch a movie. It was so much fun laughing the whole movie. He ordered in some take out while I washed the mask off my face. He washed his off too and he cleaned up the small mess we made. Our food arrived and we watched a few episodes of CSI Miami as we ate. During that I get multiple notifications from Facebook receiving many happy birthday messages, my brothers called and sung happy birthday even the girls sang. This has to be the best birthday ever! "So my queen shall I draw you a bath after this?" Shadow asked. "Yea but unless you join me~" I purred and he smiled. Once the episode ended shadow gets the large jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom going. I grab out glasses, wine and the chocolates and walked into the bathroom with my robe over my naked body. "Is it almost ready?~" I asked setting the stuff down and pours the wine in our glasses. "Yep just needs its goddess inside~" he smiled and kisses my neck from behind. "Hey you get in first~" I said and he smiled stripping off his clothes. He gets in and I hand him our glasses and the chocolates I put in a red bowl. He sets them on the little in wall table as I untie my robe. He whistles as the robe drops to the floor and I step in. I lay my back against his chest and we sip on our wine as we talked. We fed each other chocolate's laughing just enjoying each other's company. "You really made this special for me Shadow thank you" I said before finishing my glass. "I'm glad my queen" he smiled. I turn around and kiss him deeply. "Take me now~" I moaned and he grabbed my hips pushed my body down in his member. I moaned as he thrust up in me making the water move. It felt amazing and I was loving it. He soon leaned me over the tub's railing and thrusted faster. "Mmmm Shadz deeper please~" I moaned as my breast dangled over the railing. "As you wish my queen"  "So that's what you call her?" We look up and see a red and black female hedgehog swirling a glass of wine before taking a sip. "MOTHER?!" Shadow yelled and pulls out as I cover myself. "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" He yelled. "Fine" she walks out of the bathroom. "That was your mother how did she get in here?" I whisper completely embarrassed that I just unexpectedly met the woman during sex. "She just does because she can" he replied as we got out and dried off. I put my robe back on as he put his clothes back on. He opens the bedroom door and she sat on my side of the bed. "I'll take her to the living room while you get dressed ok" he said and kisses my cheek. "Ok" I replied and he leaves the room. "Mother please come downstairs with me" he said and she walks out with him. I put on my clothes and head downstairs. Before I enter the room I hear he talking about me. "Skank can rot if she thinks she's going to take you away from me" "Mother one don't call her that and two you won't have that kind of attitude. She's going to be my wife deal with it." He growled at her. "What do you even see in her?" She hissed. "I see a kind heart, a pure soul, and many many things but mostly I love her mother. And you can't just pop up during a private time between us especially on her birthday" shadow said very sternly. "Oh was today her birthday how rude of me" she said in a snarky tone. "You will respect her in our home mother do I make myself clear?" He growled. I walk in and smiled holding out my hand like I didn't hear anything just now. "It's an honor to finally meet you Mrs. Dark." I said. "Like wise Knucklina" she replied looking at me with her gold eyes. I back up lowering my head. "Shadow darling I'm thirsty could you be a dear and get me a some more wine?" She smiled and he regretfully leaves the room. Once he was out of sight her smile turned into a frown and her eyes glowed.

"Listen here you slutty ass bitch I'm not gonna allow you to marry my son"