I love you

I sat up and looked at him. "What did you say?" I asked as my heart raced. "I love you" he smiles and cupped my cheek. "You are an amazing woman, your strong, selfless, hard working, and caring. I'm so lucky to have found you my queen" he smiled and I kissed him. "I love you too" I replied before kissing him more and lead us to have sex again but this time it felt different. Like our bodies became one. Is this what the term making love comes from? I guess so because it feels so good.

The next morning I woke up with shadows arm around me. I felt so safe and so happy that he's in my life. "Good morning my queen" he purred into the back of my neck making me moan. "Good morning sexy stripes~" I giggled. "Cute~" he said. We get up and I head into the shower. As the water caress and glide down my body I start to sing as I washed the shampoo out of my hair. After drying off and getting dressed I walk into the kitchen to shadow cooking. "So you're hot, amazing in bed and you can cook~" I smirked teasing. "You got the whole package~ just like I got an amazing woman with the same thing plus can sing~" he winked and I blush. "Oh you heard that...." I blushed as he nods and sets down a bowl of brown sugar maple oatmeal. "Thanks" I smiled and start eating. "I need to get to work Knuxie want to get together for dinner Saturday?" Shadow said. "Sounds good see you then my sexy stripes I love you." I smiled. "I love you too my queen" he kisses my cheek before leaving.
"So one is very happy this afternoon~" Sonia said as we sat at the usual table for lunch. "I'm guessing you and shadow finally "did it~" hmm?" She smirked and I rolled my eyes finishing my tea. "You did omg how was it?~" she said excitedly. "I'm not telling you Sonia so drop it" I said. "Omg he's that good isn't he because you're blushing and smiling" she smirked and I sighed then nods. "Nice~" "he also said.... He loves me" I smiled bigger and she hugs me so happy. "Omg he said it first eeeek he's a keeper" she said and I laugh. After lunch I walked back to my car and froze seeing my father leaning on it. "Dad get away from my car." I growled. "Knuxie please talk to me" "there's nothing to talk about you tried pushing me to marry someone who tried to rape me and you didn't care. I don't want to see you" I said. "I was wrong please.... I need to talk to you and you're brothers....." he said then starts coughing but how he coughed made me concerned. "Fine.... I'll talk to them and come to your house after work" I said and he nods walking away.

It took a lot of convincing but I got my brothers to join me. Lance picked me and Mason up at his house then we head to dads. Mason knocks on the front door as we looked around the unkept porch. Then a woman in a nurses outfit answered the door. "Ah you must be Lance, Mason and Knucklina your father is expecting you." She said happy to see us. "First the cough now a nurse? Is dad sick?" I wondered. We walked in and we were shocked when we saw dad laying in a bed in the living room. He had an Iv attached to him and a heart monitor. "Dad...." We all say. "Thank god you made it..." he said in a raspy voice. "What.... Happened....." I asked. "It doesn't matter.... But Mason... Lance.... I want to apologize for being so hard... neglectful and just the worst father to you both..... I know it can't undo the harm I caused to you both but I am so proud of you both for everything you've accomplished in life. You married two amazing women and have amazing children..... you deserved a better father than me..... knucklina...... I'm sorry for showing you favoritism and didn't listen to you and your mother..... I'm sorry for putting you in a position and tried to force you to marrying someone you hardly knew..... I been a horrible man and father to you all and I can't fix the damage...... but I love you all....." he said as we all tear up. "We love you too dad...." We said and forgave him. "Promise me one thing..... all of you.... For your mother.... Stay close.... And be happy...." He said and we nodded. Then he closed his eyes as the heart monitor flatline. The nurse took him off and double checked confirming he had passed away. We all cried as he was being carried out by the mortuary pick up. I was heartbroken but after hearing him say all that we all felt some peace. I called my friends and Shadow telling them what had happened and they came to my fathers house. My sister in laws came too and we all sat in silence and tears.

After the funeral my brothers and I talked about the meeting of the will in two weeks and parted aways. Shadow stayed with me as I was mourning the death. Yet during his stay i started noticing something strange about him. I tried shaking it off thinking it was just my mourning is messing with me but then I heard him speak in a difficult language I never heard before and he was talking into a strange dark Crystal giving off a dark green glow with something spoke back to him. I went back to bed and pretended to be asleep when he came back and cuddles next to me. He kisses my shoulder and falls asleep. Now I'm thinking what in the world is he hiding? Regardless I'm going to find out and get answers.

I have no idea what I'm about to find will forever change my life.