Return

Shadow and I finally pulled back up to our home ready to start packing up and move. On our way back from Vegas we decided to start our marriage in a new home. Once we entered the house shadow stops me in the hallway. I immediately get a bad feeling and my eyes widen when his mother and April walked out of the shadows. "Get out of our house!" Shadow yelled. "Not until you agreed to marry April" his mother growled. "I'm not marrying April because Knuxie and I already got married." He flashed his wedding band. This anger April but his mother calms her down giving us a very bad feeling. "Well then I guess it's the hard way then" she said and Shadow was hit with a dart that quickly caused him to collapse. "SHADOW!!!" I tried waking him up but he was out cold. "Oh don't worry my dear he will be fine just when he wakes up he will see you fucking another man" she smirked. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Shadow is happy why can't you see that?! And what other man?!" I demanded. "Let's just say I brought a friend back from hell" she smirked. "Who the he—" "My my Knuxie~ you're looking hotter than I remember~" I froze hearing that voice and turned around as a figure form from the dark corner. He walks out grinning and eyes were more hellish. "Infinite.... No shadow killed you!" I yelled in fear. "Yes he did and I was sent to hell where his mother brought me back~ now I think I want to continue what we started that night~" he growled and grabs me. "NO GET OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed. "Have fun~" his mother grinned wickedly as she picked up shadow. Infinite drags me to me and Shadows bed shredded my clothes off and violently thrusted inside of me. I screamed feeling his member inside. April smiled watching as she tied shadow to the chair riding his unconscious body. Infinite growls in lust enjoying my pleas to stop. "Damn this pussy is the best one I fucked~" he said thrusting faster. "Stop please!" "Fuck no I told you your mine!" He said as he slapped me across the face then grabs one of my breast squeezing it hard. "AGHHHH!" "Firm and soft such a perfect little body~" he growled. Suddenly I felt something bigger pop into me. "AGHHHH! GET IT OUT!!!" I screamed. "You'll get use to my knot~" he licks my neck. I felt the knot popping in and out of me as he slams much deeper. April finishes her time with shadow and brings him over to the bed. "Hey boy let's make her suck him and be the little slut she is~" she hissed and he agreed. He flips my body over and she grabs my wrist. He forced my mouth opens forced my head down. He was not only thrusting in me he was forcing me to suck on Shadows while he was unconscious. I was crying even harder praying I would wake up. Yet it wasn't a dream and I felt infinite slams inside deeply cumming as shadows member does the same. Infinite pulls me away from Shadow and thrusts again. My body went limp I lost my willingness to fight and accept the rape. April rides Shadow again as my eyes slowly close from exhaustion because infinite wasn't stopping his violent thrusts. Then everything went dark.

I woke up sore and was scared to fully open my eyes to endure more pain. "Knuxie baby wake up" I hear shadow said and open my eyes. "We're safe now" he said and I see blood all over his body. I looked around the room seeing April and Infinite cut completely open and shadows mother cut up. "What.... Happened..." I asked a bit scared. "Remember when I showed you my demon form?" I nodded. "That was the less killer form..... I was glad you weren't awake to watch this.... But I woke up seeing April riding me and infinite raping you. I.....completely lost it like 5X worse.... Then next thing I knew it I was covered in their blood.... Then my mother came and ranted about this is how you ruined my life and I.... I killed her.... She was never going to accept you.... I know you must be scared I see it..." he looks at his bloody hands. I was scared seeing what he could do but I knew in my heart he was pushed to the extreme by his wicked mother. I held his hands and kissed him. "It's all over now Shadow we can finally start over." I smiled and he smiles as well. He summoned a cleaner demon who cleaned up all the blood and cum and dispose the bodies.

This time we are finally free to love.