Blood wedding

I felt my heart drop in shock. "Knuxie.... Please I don't want to rush you or anything I know we only been together for 5 months but please don't leave me..." he begged. "Shadow I'm just processing what I was told I'm not gonna leave you because you're right you don't rush me and I appreciate that. My only question is how long have you known?" Asked and he sighed. "Since the day I saved you.... When I sense my destined bride was near I followed it to you.... Once your hand touched mine I felt the connection, but I didn't say anything then.... Then while I was hanging out with my friend and felt your aura was near I was so happy that I get to see you again. After your friends pushed you to me and we talked I only fell more in love with you...." He said and I smiled. "I will admit I did also exposed my true side while protecting you from that guy at the restaurant hence why he backed off because my eyes turned yellow and black. I did feel my quills sharpen but controlled that quicker." "Now that you mention it I did notice that... Honestly you might be a real demon but that CEO and Son of his are the real monsters." I said and he smiled. "Could you show me?" I asked. "Show you what?" "You're real demon form" I said and his eyes widen. "I don't know it might scare you...." He blushed. "Please?" I said in a tone that I know he caves to. "Ok you win my queen" he said and backs up. I watch as a yellow and red light surrounds him as markings appear on his hands and arms, the red streaks on his quills thin out and form marks as well. His quills sharpens as his tail grew longer and the tip sharpens. Finally horns grew between his ears and his eyes turn solid black with yellow pupils. He looks at me and I was more impressed than scared mostly because the markings on his arms really outline his strong body. "Damn sexy stripes~" I purred and he smiled. "You don't fear me?" He asked and I shook my head. "Not in the slightest" I smiled and he turns back to normal. "Guess we gotten more closer haven't we?" He asked. "Yep now that the demons are out of the closet" I winked and he chuckled. "Cute" he said but looks down. "What is it?" I asked. "Today I overheard a coworker saying he's going to a wedding for a old friend of his. That friend is infinite..... and the wedding is for him and..... you" "Me how?" I wondered. "I don't know so I followed him and shifted into the planner and asked. He said he has guys ready to take you when you get off work...." Shadow said and my heart dropped. "They won't stop won't they...." I said and he shook his head. "But I have an idea" he grinned.

The next day

I walked into the office and straight to the CEO. "Knuxie my dear what do I owe the pleasure" he said. "Cut the bullshit I know your sons plans..... so I'll make it easier and accept the proposal...." I said in defeat. "On the condition he promises to wait until after the wedding to have sex with me" I growled. "Fair enough what changed your mind?" He asked. "I broke up with shadow and honestly I'm not getting any younger...." I said and he nods. "Very well my dear the wedding well be held tonight" he smiled evilly. I nod and leave. "Phase one done"

Later that night

I arrived at the church in the countryside and deep down I knew something was going happen to me after. Perhaps get ganged raped or murdered or both.... I was so nervous and hope the plan works.

Narrated pov

The bells ring a disturbing tune as all rise for the bride. Infinite smiles seeing her walking down. The vows get exchanged and the priest proclaims the couple man and wife. Yet once he lifts the veil he doesn't see Knuxie but a murderous shadow smiling and pulls out a gun from the bouquet and shoots infinite between the eyes knuxie watch as her demon boyfriend shoots everyone guilty and agreed to the forced marriage and the ones who injected her father with the cancer that they found out after shadow went undercover to figure out who to kill. She watches as he steps over the wooden bench and smiled killing the CEO.

"God he's amazing~" she thought as he kills the last two people

"God he's amazing~" she thought as he kills the last two people. He leaves a note stating the guilt and crimes they all committed and prompted this massive murder suicide. He placed the gun in infinites hand before they ran out the church. "Is it werid that I think you look sexy in that bloody wedding dress?" She smirked and he laughed. "Nope because I feel empowered by it" he laughs as they drove off into the night.

At least this threat is gone but they had no idea there's another one just around the corner.