5 years later

"Mommy I want a snack!" "What do we say Violet?" Shadow said sternly to our 4 year old daughter. "Please..." she said and I give her her fruit snacks. "Thank you mommy!" She smiled and walked away. "I swear her brother Chase has way more manners" I laughed. "Tell me about it" Shadow agreed. The doorbell rings and the kids run to the door. "AUNTIE ROUGE!!!" They yelled excitedly. "Who's ready for the water park?" She smiled. "WE ARE!!!!" They run back upstairs to get their stuff. "Thanks again rouge for watching them today" I smiled hugging her. "No problem I know you and Shadow are in need of "bonding~" if ya know what I mean." She winked and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah" I smiled. "RACE YA TO THE CAR!" "NO FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START!!!"  "Welp that's my cue have a good time you two" she flips on her shades and leaves the house. "Well shall we head to bed and enjoy a time without the kids~" shadow purred kissing my neck. "Oh you know it~" I smiled.

2 minutes later

We both laid in bed cuddled up and fast asleep.

Our lives gotten so much more better ever since that horrible night. We bought a brand new home near my brothers and the city. I found out months later I was pregnant with twins (yes they are both shadows). We celebrate Millie and Silvia's weddings only to find out Millie was expecting her own kiddos. Shadow knows someday he will have to explain the demon side to our children one day once they experience their powers. Yet for now he's just enjoying watching them grow up just like me. I feel blessed everyday waking up next to my husband and hearing our children's voices calling for us.

Im the bride of a demon but life with him is filled with more blessings I could ever asked for.

End