♡┆20

The two were currently laying in Jisung's bed, their feet tangled while Minho had rested his head on the other's chest, his eyes closed

The two were currently laying in Jisung's bed, their feet tangled while Minho had rested his head on the other's chest, his eyes closed. The taller was playing with his boyfriend's fluffy hair as he thought of the first time he had seen the boy. His hair looked extremely soft and he wanted to touch it. Now he was able to do that whenever he would like.

"Min, baby? Are you sleeping?"

The smaller shook his head 'no' lightly and kept his eyes closed, enjoying the nice feeling of Jisung's fingers through his hair and his body heat, "Would you like to meet my friends? Like officially, as my boyfriend?" Jisung calling him his boyfriend made Minho turn pink. He still wasn't able to believe he was dating someone who truly liked him for him.

He shrugged his shoulders and turned his head so his chin was pressed on Jisung's chest to look at him, "Sure. I don't mind" Jisung smiled and leaned forward to press a kiss to his boyfriend's plump lips, "Awesome"

Minho had his eyes lazily focused on Jisung's face, admiring his features. That was until Jisung sat them both up suddenly but gently and unwrapped Minho'a arms from around him. The boy becoming confused as to why he did that, "Sungie? Is something wrong?"

"No, baby. I just want to show you something" Jisung seemed to be a little nervous which made Minho a bit worried for what he was going to do. Jisung got off of the bed and grabbed his guitar from the corner of the room before sitting back down, legs crossed and the guitar rested on them, "Remember when we went to the beach? It was the first time we hung out" Minho nodded his head "I wrote a song for you that day. Before I came to pick you up"

Minho's eyebrows raised and his mouth hung open slightly with what Jisung just said. No one had ever done that for him and it made him feel very special, "Really..?" it came out as a whisper even though that wasn't his intention. Jisung gave him a nod in return before preparing his hands on the strings, "It's called 'dandelions'. I hope you'll like it"

Minho watched as Jisung took a deep breath and exhaled before starting to play the rhythm of the song.. Then he started to sing,

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

The smaller boy had his eyes focused on Jisung and only Jisung. His angelic voice, his calm expression, everything was just perfect. He couldn't describe how he was feeling right now.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

At the last two lines, Jisung's brown eyes met Minho's ones and offered a soft smile to the older. Minho could feel himself getting emotional but held it back for now.

I think that you are the one for me
Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so happy

While Han was singing and playing the guitar, Minho's eyes had gotten watery, paying attention to every single word he was saying. He was overwhelmed but in a good way.

I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine, mine

By the time Jisung finished his song, Minho's tears had escaped his eyes. The former boy looked up from the guitar and once he saw the tears and his expression, he quickly put his guitar beside him and moved closer to his boyfriend. Cupping his cheeks to wipe his tears away with his thumb, "Baby? What's wrong, why are you crying? Was it that bad?" he frowned

Minho looked him in the eye for a few moments before moving forward so he was leaning on Jisung's body, the other's arms immediately wrapped around him into a hug, "I love you so much, Sungie"

Minho's voice was quiet but Jisung caught on what he had said and he wanted to cry too. It was their first 'I love you'. He held himself back from that though and tilted Minho's head gently upwards to kiss him lovingly. When they pulled away he, of course, said it back "I love you too, my baby"

Minho sniffed and wiped the remaining tearstains on his cheeks with the palm of his hand before giving the younger a small smile, "The song was amazing, by the way. I really liked it, thank you"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧