♡┆36

The four boys were mesmerized by the sight in front of them

The four boys were mesmerized by the sight in front of them. The colorful sunset, the beautiful purple flowers, the lake.. It was all a majestic view and a perfect place for couples to go so they could be alone while observing the nature.

Hyunjin and Jisung put down their boyfriends carefully and held their hands as they all walked closer to the lake where there was grass so they could sit down. When they did that, Jisung pulled Minho close to his chest and wrapped his arms around his waist "It's really pretty here, Lix" he turned his head to the side where the other couple was sitting at and grimaced when he saw them french kissing "Jeez, we just arrived here and you're already making out. At least don't fuck in front of me and my baby" he said and adjusted their position a little so they could watch the sunset better.

Hyunlix pulled away and both laughed at his comment, deciding to indeed not continue this that moment. Hyunjin dropped his arm arouns Felix's shoulder and pulled him closer to his side as Felix put his head on his shoulder.

Both couples were living in the moment. They were with close friends and were holding their lovers in their arms. Who wouldn't want to experience that? Each one of them had different thoughts.. For Felix the best part was that he was out on a date in a wonderful place with his longtime crush. For Hyunjin was that he counted himself lucky to have Felix on his side while watching the sunset. He knew what he would paint next time.

For Jisung, that he was happy and finally found someone to love and to be loved by that someone in a romantic way. Their relationship felt just right. And finally for Minho it was that he couldn't describe how grateful he was to Jisung for being the only one whom he has ever felt this way. He had become one of the most important people for him. He was his soulmate.

Minho turned his head to the side, since Jisung was resting his chin on his shoulder, and kissed his cheek while interlocking their fingers together. Han showed him a sweet smile before giving him a long peck on the lips. The kiss even if it was short, it was still full of love.

Hyunlix who glanced at the sweet scene next to them could see how in love their friends were. They knew Jisung was a hopeless romantic and for a while they were thinking that the boy would just give up on love after not finding the right person but that was until Minho showed up.

Felix was holding Hyunjin's hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb. The taller boy reached over and picked up a flower, placing it through Felix's blond hair, the color matching perfectly "You look gorgeous, sunshine" he kissed his nose and Felix flashed him a big and bright smile before doing the same to his boyfriend "Thank you"

They giggled and turned their attention back to the landscape.

<3

On their way back, Hyunjin was carrying Felix to his back because the boy wanted a piggy back ride so of course the other would say yes. Jisung and Minho were holding hands while being very close, their arms touching. The brown haired boy squeezed his hand suddenly, making Jisung turn his head to him in case he wanted to tell him something, "Should I tell them about little space now?" he whispered

Jisung gave him a small smile to encourage him, feeling that the smaller was a bit nervous "If you're ready to tell them then you can. Don't feel pressured baby, okay?" he whispered back and Minho exhaled softly before looking at the other two "Can I tell you guys something?" he stopped walking so Jisung and the other two stopped as well

Hyunjin and Felix smiled and nodded their heads "Of course you can. What's up?" they saw Minho take a deep breath and glancing at Jisung quickly before looking back at them "I-I am, uhm.." he visibly swallowed and looked at the ground "I am a little" when he finally said it, he hid behind Jisung slightly just in case.

What he didn't expect was Felix jump off of Hyunjin, walking over to him and started to shake him while shouting "OH MY FUCKING GOD! NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY" he grinned and Hyunjin went closer as well, pushing Jisung out of the way in the process and shaking Minho from his other arm "HYUNG THAT'S SUPER CUTE!"

Jisung clicked his tongue and pushed both boys away from his boyfriend who was blushing like crazy "Okay you two, calm down you're gonna make him dizzy from all this shaking" he held Minho's hand again while the other couple was jumping up and down with big smiles "I didn't expect that reaction" Minho muttered to Jisung who nodded in return "Neither did I. But I'm glad they're chill about it"

"You call this chill?" Minho raised a brow and Jisung snorted because the two weren't exactly 'chill'. Felix jumped on Hyunjin's back again and they continued their way back to their homes while asking Minho a bunch of questions about little space. But they knew their boundaries so they didn't ask about his past which Minho was thankful for.

<3

Hyunlix parted ways with Minsung and the latter couple were currently on Jisung's place. Minho had called his parents and let them know he would stay over at Jisung's and they agreed. Minho didn't have any clothes to sleep in so the taller gave him his own. Once they were done changing, they washed their faces and brushed their teeth before going to bed..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧