♡┆41

3 hours later, it was almost 6:30 p

3 hours later, it was almost 6:30 p.m. and Jisung was still holding a peacefully asleep Minho in his chest. Jisung also took a nap and had woken up not too long before. He reached for his phone which was on the bedside table and put it on silent just in case, not wanting to wake Minho up if someone called him.

A few minutes passed and Jisung felt Minho move just a little bit so the taller whispered, "Are you awake, Minmin?" he asked while running his fingers through Minho's hair, hearing a soft hum coming from him in response. Minho lazily rubbed his cheek against Jisung's neck, not having the energy to even talk. For some reason he still felt very tired and wanted to sleep more.

Jisung could sense his tiredness and kissed the top of his head "Why don't you go back to sleep for a little longer? I can wake you up in an hour so you can still be able to sleep at night" another hum came from his boyfriend along with a light nod as Minho made himself more comfortable on Jisung's lap. The taller rocked him back and forth gently, trying to help him fall back asleep which seemed to help as he heard the smaller's even breath..

•__•

As he said earlier, Jisung woke Minho up an hour later and chuckled when the boy whined, "Babyy~ If you sleep longer then you won't be able to sleep at night and we don't want that" he sat up properly as he pulled a pouty Minho with him "Wakey wakey, love. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

Minho, who was still clinging onto Jisung's body, hummed and nodded lightly "I am a bit hungry, yes" Jisung patted Minho's head and tried to detach his body from him so he could get up but Minho didn't move. The younger giggled and reached down to cup Minho's face with his hands "Min, I can't cook if you don't let me"

Minho once again whine and shook his head "But you're warm and I like body heat.."

Han chuckled and placed a kiss on his forehead "We can cuddle all you want after we eat, how does that sound?" he suggested and smiled when Minho sighed and agreed "Also, I think you should call your parents and tell them you are still here. We don't want them to worry, okay?"

Minho nodded and got off of Jisung's lap and sat on the bed before he reached for his phone which was next to Jisung's on the bedside table "Can I stay here, Sungie?" he tilted his head while asking and watched as Jisung stood up, stretching his arms above his head "Of course you can but your parents have to agree too. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything, alright?"

Minho nodded and pressed the call button as he waited for his mom to pick up. When she did, Minho informed her that he was still at Jisung's and then asked if it was okay for him to stay over. His mother agreed and Minho furrowed his brows when a thought came in his mind, "Mom, I have a question"

"What is it dear?"

Minho exhaled through his nose before continuing "Why do you always agree with me staying with Jisung? I mean, don't you mind that I'm not home so often at night anymore?" he asked, a confused expression on and even though his mom couldn't see his expression she already knew.

"Minho, don't overthink it. It's not that I don't see you at all anymore. And of course I don't mind you staying with my future son-in-law because I can see how happy both of you are when you are together. It's like I see myself and your dad when we were your age. It's the first time I see you this happy, dear, and I don't want to take that from you. And I trust Jisung to always take great care of you so I'm not worried. You are 18 years old Minho and you're responsible and mature, you don't have to ask me for permission everytime to do things. I trust you with my life"

Minho smiled at her words and promised himself to give her one of the biggest hugs tomorrow when he go home. He nodded, "Thank you mom. You're the best mom I could ever ask for. I'll see you tomorrow after school"

They said their goodbyes and goodnights before hanging up. Minho then got off of the bed and headed to the kitchen where Jisung was. He walked up to him and hugged him from the back as the taller was still cooking. He smiled at the smaller's arms around his waist and looked over his shoulder at the boy "Did you and your mom talk?"

Minho nodded his head and looked up at Jisung, moving a bit to the side for the other to not hurt his neck completely "She agreed so, I'm staying over" he smiled at him and the taller returned it and leaned down to peck his lips "Awesome"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧