♡┆23

A month later

A month later

Minho had officially became one of Jisung's friendgroup members and he had to admit he really enjoyed being with them. They would make funny jokes, share their problems, have serious conversations. They were super close and showed affection to each other and Minho really liked it.

Minho's parents could see their son being extremely energetic the past few weeks and were happy to see him happy as well.

Today was also the day Jisung would meet Minho's parents as his boyfriend. He was nervous of course but he knew they liked him. Everytime he would pick up the older for their dates his parents would hug the shit out of him and try to make him stay over to eat before going out. That never happened though.

Jisung was once again laying on his bed with an asleep Minho on top of him as he scrolled down to his social media, seeing the likes and comments he had gotten in his post with Minho. He was glad that nobody were against their relationship and always supported them.

He smiled at the thought of their first hangout

He smiled at the thought of their first hangout. The day he also confessed his feelings to the older who in return did the same. It was the best day in his life -after the day Minho told him he was ready for a relationship- he will always remember it.

He was scrolling down for a little more and chuckled quietly at the photo Felix had posted of himself and Hyunjin.

He was happy for his friends

He was happy for his friends. As he was thinking how everyone in his friendgroup is finally taken, he felt Minho stir in his sleep. He put down his phone and gently ran his fingers through the older's hair, massaging his scalp in the process.

After a few moments, Minho opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times to get the sleep away before turning his head to look at Jisung. The other boy was already looking at him with loving eyes and a soft smile, his hand still through his hair, "Did you have a good sleep, Minnie?"

"Yes" he yawned as soon as he responded before closing his eyes again and rested his chin on Jisung's chest. He was laying there peacefully until he remembered what day was today, jumping off of Jisung and startling him "Oh my god, you're meeting my parents today!" he covered his mouth with his hands while being shocked "I know, I remember and I'm nervous but mostly excited" he smiled at Minho who layed down next to him again "They're embarrassing me everytime you're over to pick me up. I'm worried about what they'll do since you're really staying over this time"

Jisung hummed and pulled Minho closer, dropping his arm around his waist "You don't have to worry, Min, we'll just eat and talk. No embarrassing my baby today" he leaned down and placed a kiss to Minho's forehead.

"I hope so"

<3

"Come on, Minmin, open the door"

Jisung had been trying to get Minho to open his front door so they get inside but the older wouldn't do it, "I don't wannaa" he whined and shook his head with a pout. He was sure his parents would say something embarrassing to Jisung and he didn't want that. So he refused to open the door, at least not yet.

"Baby, your parents are waiting for us. It won't be as bad as you think, you'll see" he tried to convince him with his words and it seemed to work because Minho started to fiddle with his keys. "You promise?" he looked up at him

"I promise" Han smiled at his boyfriend who still had a small pout on his face as he unlocked the door. The moment he opened it, his parents were already standing in front of them with big smiles on their faces.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧