♡┆27

"Goood morning my dear amigos"

"It's literally 8 in the morning, can you please keep your energy for later?" Seungmin complained as he held his notebook in hand looking rather pissed. Hyunjin, who was the one who spoke before furrowed his brows and watched the boy walk ahead with big steps. He turned to Jeongin who was walking beside him along with Felix "What's up with him?"

"He's just stressed because he has an important test today. He studied all night for it and I'm sure he'll do great but sometimes his confidence goes away and he forgets how smart he is. I tried to talk to him and tell him he'll do well just like other times but I guess this one must be more difficult cause he didn't even want to kiss me when I picked him up"

Felix grimanced at that and looked at Jeongin "Ouch.. that one must had hurt, huh?" the younger shrugged and glanced at Seungmin who was almost out of sight at this point "Nah, it's fine. If someone else were in my shoes then they would be upset with him or even just ignore him to teach him a lesson. But I know him.." He exhaled through his nose "I know whatever he does that might be hurtful isn't intentional. So, I don't worry about too much"

Both Felix and Hyunjin nodded their heads at Jeongin's words, finding it quite surprising that the boy was talking seriously at that moment. Usually he would joke around and stuff. Jeongin decided to go after Seungmin, leaving Hyunlix behind to walk on their own.

"Do you think Seungmin knows how much Jeongin cares for him?" Felix glanced up at his boyfriend who had his arm dropped around his shoulder "I'm sure he does. Otherwise they wouldn't be dating right now, you know them"

"Seungmin just seems to have some insecurity issues but I guess Jeongin is willing to help him with that"

Felix hummed and wrapped his own arm around Hyunjin's waist as they both walked past the school gates. That's when the shorter boy noticed two unfamiliar figures talking with one of Felix's classmates "Jinnie, do you know those guys over there?" he spoke quietly and Hyunjin looked over where Felix was gazing at and he tried to think if he indeed knew them but no, "Nah, I don't think I've seen them around here before. Why? Is something wrong with them, sunshine?"

"They just looked weird to me" Hyunjin nodded and leaned down to peck his lips sweetly with a small smile. Of course Felix heard what Hyunjin called him and he might have looked chill on the outside but was screaming internally. He haven't gotten used to that nickname yet.

<3

Jisung and Minho were hanging out in the hallways, in front of Jisung's locker. They were giggling and the smaller was playfully hitting the other everytime he was saying something cheesy "Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?"

"Jisung, no-" Minho lightly slapped his chest while smiling like an idiot and his ears were already red from previous pick up lines "you're such a flirt, I can't believe I'm dating you"

"Yes, but you fell for me anyways. That means that you're the only one who gets to hear them" Jisung looked at him with a proud expression on before Minho grabbed his hand and started to lead them upstairs to the roof "I'm soo lucky"

"Indeed you are, baby"

The two boys were too focused on their own world that they didn't notice two pairs of eyes following their figures as they walked away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧