ILY4

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧

"Wait so you gave him your number and he still hasn't texted you". "Nope" I said popping me a beer open.

"Babe are you even sure he's into boys because if that was me I would've texted you the first hour you gave me your number".

"Trust me he's into men I just think it's just going to take him some time to open up to me".

"Well I hope it workouts for you because men are usually easy and he is not", Raven says walking over to me and laying a peck on my lips.

"Have I told you how much I love you", I say picking her up. "James put me down we're not about to fuck I gotta at least finish dinner", she's say wiggling in the grip of my arms.

"Fine" I say giving her butt a smack and placing her back down to her feet. Walking away she goes back to the stove and stir the broccoli stir fry she began on.

"Well if he don't text me first what am I going to do?"I questioned taking another sip of my beer.

"This is truly the first time a guy or anybody hasn't made there move on me yet",I say with a pout.

"Aww baby don't pout have you wonder what he is going through". "I mean I hate to break to you but you are his teacher". "He probably thinks it's weird that suddenly you're taking an interest into him".

"True babe and I understand that but we are both adults and if he wasn't feeling me he should've have taken my number".

"Aww you men are such fools", she says setting the spin down and walking back over to me.

"I mean who could say no to first there professor and secondly and big tall gaint man asking for there number".

"You think he's intimidated by me", I question wrapping my arms around her. "Hell yeah babe your definitely intimidating and that's nothing wrong and usually works on guys and girls, but maybe he's different like me". she says putting thought into my head.

"I mean...think about me I thought you were stupid as hell when you first came on to me". Really babe, I question. "Yeah babe, I was like this fool flirts with everybody and they momma what in the world would he want with me".

"But I soon learned that you are the sweetest person and that you care so much about others that you  would die for them", she says looking deep into my eyes.

Calvin stared down at her before grabbing Raven chin and clashing his lips with hers, they engaged in a slow but intimate kiss and Calvin grabbed Ravens  throat and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Wrapping her arms around the taller man Raven deepens the kiss seemingly forgetting her pot of food on the stove.

Pulling away and pecking his lips slowly she returns to the stove top quickly cutting off dinner.

"Fuck it come on let's do this I'll finish later",  she says returning back to the man. "Fine with me", he says with a smirk and lifting her up into his arms.

Smashing her lips into his once again the couple returns to there bed room for another love making session.

The Next day

"Alright guys you all know your finale project is due in two more weeks right".

Yeah the group of kids respond back to me. "Alright since y'all know this...why haven't I been given details on y'all's upcoming projects?", I ask looking over the group students.

"In all honesty Professor James film making is not easy and writing a script and idea isn't easier also", Meech says voicing his opinion.

"Umm really", I ask looking over the class seeing everybody nod except for him.

"Mr. Stewart how come you haven't said anything", I question looking over his way.

"Umm...truly sir I've  had a short film idea written in my head before the assignment actually", he says looking at me.

"Okay we will need to discuss that after class if you don't mind", I respond walking over to my podium.

"Ohhhh... you in trouble", Meech squeals out. Grabbing my marker I walk over to the board and write my message for the day.
𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞 by 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲!

Groans and sighs can be heard all around the class. "Don't make any noise now I gave y'all a chance to do your way now it's my turn". "I want  it done soon and correctly."

"Tonight I'll sketch up the outline and will have it posted my midnight". Looking at my watch it read 2:30. "You may all be dismissed", I say looking up at the kids.

"Trey you come here please", I say walking over to my desk. I'll see you later I gotta go meet my student group Meech says to him. "Okay" he says slapping hands.

Walking over to me the younger  male bounces back and forth in front of me. Grabbing his chin I lift his face up to make eye contact with me.

"Last time we were this close I remember giving you my number right". Yeahh... I remember he says looking focusing on me.

"Okay so that means the ball is in your court and you just decide not to text over the weekend". "We'll see Clavin", he says saying it correct this time. "I think this is all pretty messed up to be honest". "Really?" I ask sitting up and grabbing on my facial hair.

"Why is this messed up?". It's just that your my teacher and I greatly appreciate everything you've done for me, but I just think our hormones or more so my hormones are blurring lines and this just all crazy and very unprofessional, He rushes quickly with a breathe.

"I get where you coming from, but are we not two consenting adults that find each other attractive?", I ask lifting my hands to his face and running my finger down the side of it.

Taking a step back he clears his throat, well sir i don't know what to tell you I do find you attractive, but think this should just stay teacher and student relationship, he expresses.

Sitting in silence of what he just said I think about what he said not really caring, but I'll let him have it.

"Okay", I said crossing my hands over my torso. "Well since you want a teacher and student relationship I'll give you that, but can I attest buy you a drink?", I ask.

Thinking about for a minute he finally answers. "Just drinks no flirting or anything else", he ask looking me up and down.

"No flirting or sexual conversation", I say raising my hands up. "Okay deal" he says as his cheeks become red.

"Friends" I ask lifting my hand up for shake. "Yeah friends", he says dapping my hand and practically running out the classroom.

This isn't going to be easy I thought than also remembering I didn't tell him when we were having drinks. Not thinking about it  I'll just get his number from his friends or something.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!