ILY 9

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧

"Nah I've always like anime my older brother bought me my first comic when I was like six and I feel in love the with it," the younger man says.

I can help not to get exited at his excitement even though I hate comics for myself I'm truly happy just to see him happy talking about it.

"I'm just rambling," he says taking a sip from his cup, where at this cool Wing spot I wanted to put him onto. "Nah I love to hear you ramble trust me I've read your papers and that's all you do to be honest," I say laughing.

"Hey that's not fair I just really be passionate about some things," he says with a slight pout, adorable I think grabbing his hand I rub slow soft circles into to comfort him. "I don't care if you talk about the world ending I would sit here listen to it all,"I say truthfully.

"Come on let's get out of here it's getting dark," i say pulling out so cash and paying the tab for the lunch we had. Standing and grabbing his hand I drag him out the wing spot. I can't help but to admire his outfit  he has on right now. A pair of cargos and his favorite spider hoodie I notice he wears a lot to class and his Air Force looking good. Licking my lips I drag him out to the car.

"Damn nigga what you dragging me for", he says as we get in the car. "Nothing I was just ready to get of there that's all," I say licking my lips at him again. "Stop doing that shit man,"he says putting his seatbelt on and blushing once again.

"What?" I ask gripping his thigh and licking my lips once again. "That...this... your lips going to be dry doing all that licking," he say pointing towards me and laughing. "Whatever I can lick something else but you not ready for that,"I say pulling off.

"Truth be told, I'm usually the one in your position I've never...not to be homophobic or nothing been bitched out before,"he say looking down at my hand on his thigh.

Coming to a red light I stop the car. "Bitched out?"  I question looking over at him again. "I mean not bitched out he stutters but the girl in the relationship I'm not used to this he admits."

Nodding my head I take his words in understanding them.  "I get what you're saying but there no such thing as doing good for someone to say your getting bitched out. If I want to buy your food, grab your thigh, or such your dick from the back I can do that," I state clearly driving into my neighborhood. "You're not being bitched out your being taken cared of in a way you haven't experienced yet," I state.

Pulling into my front yard I stop the car to look over at the red faced boy for the thousandth time. Grabbing his chin I force him to look me in the eyes. "I like you a lot I know we haven't discussed where we want to take this but I'm enjoying our time together and plus I like to get bitched not the other way around you understand me,"I asked.

A confused face was made, but in the end he nodded understanding where I was coming from. "Okay now thats understood come on I want to get out of these clothes and play the game with you," I say getting my work bag and opening my car door.

The lightskin male follows behind me slowly finally catching up to me at the front door. "Come on I want to show you around," I say unlocking the door for us.

"Wow this house is beautiful I hear from behind me. I know my fiance has good taste she loves white and black so that was our theme."Continuing I walking I can hear his footsteps has stopped.

"Calvin did you just say your Fiancé?" he questions me sternly with a confused face. Sitting my jacket and work bag down I walk back towards him.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I bring him in for a kiss he doesn't kiss back but once I grabbed his hands and put them on my butt he finally got into grabbing my ass tightly.

Titling my head back slightly I let the younger man explore my mouth with his tongue as he sucks and bites my bottom lip. As our lips touch I can't help but feel a bubbly feeling in stomach causing me to pull my head back from the kiss. As he begins to attack my neck as he find my spot causing me to let out a low groan. As if the boy finally comes back to his senses he pull away from the kiss too trying to catch his breath.

"Wait don't try and kiss me to forget the question I just asked you," he says rubbing the salvia off his lips. "Trey..."I say looking down at his print that was slightly poking through his cargos. Hearing clapping I'm out of the daze he has on me.

"Hello earth to Calvin I'm up here not down there,"  he say pulling his hoodie over his crotch. "You're married he says more as a statement than a question". "No I'm engaged I'll be married by the summer though," I answer truthfully.

"Wow so am I like some affair or something?" He ask inching towards the door now slowly. Walking towards him I grab his hand forcing him to follow me up to our bedroom. "Oh my goodness your wife is so beautiful,"  he say as we pass the few pictures that hang around the house. "How could you cheat on her with me he," say as we continue to the room. Finally making it i open the door pushing him onto the bed and closing the door and sitting beside him.

"Calvin I'm serious," he says with a slight pout. "Me and my girl have this agreement where we can sleep with others outside of the relationship," I respond truthfully.  "So this like some sex thing between yall two?" "Yes and no sometime we find people we just want to have sex with and other times we bring them in for a distance relationship."

"So this is just some sex thing?"he asks looking at me. "For right now I don't know what we're doing because clearly we haven't had sex yet, but I do know I like what he have going on right now," I say grabbing his hand rubbing it softly.

"So like y'all seek people you want to bring into the relationship? What happens when somebody catches feelings or grow jealous?" "Those are great questions, but me and Raven haven't made it that far with anyone yet to get that point."

"So y'all never dealt with jealousy?" "Well of course we have and I or her nip that in the butt as soon as it start this is our relationship and won't let anything get between it," I answered truthfully.

Nodding his head he's quiet for a minute taking everything in I have told him. "I don't know if I can continue this," he says removing his hand from mine. "I was already having a hard time adjusting the fact that I kiss my professor, but to now know your getting married is a lot"

"Yeah I understand, I should've been honest from the beginning of this. You're young you shouldn't be dealing with me and my girl freaky people," problems I say with a chuckle.

"Well thank you for everything honestly Calvin, it's been a minute since I had this much fun with someone beside my friends," he says standing up and fixing his crotch area.

"You wanna leave?" "Yeah I think that would be best I'm just going to call a Uber," he says turning away to walk out the room.

Hey Trey can I do something before you go real, Yeah what's up he asks turning back around." Come here," I say standing up and pulling him over to the bed.

Sitting  him down I slowly begin unbuckle his pants. Is this okay? I ask with my cloudy eyes.
Nodding his head he lets me continue even lifting himself up as I slide down his pants. Removing his boxers his pretty big member slap me in the face. Taking a deep breath in I admire his length and girth this shit is "thick as hell" I thought stroking it in my hand. I begin to go to work hoping I can change his mind on a couple of things.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭!!! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!