ILY 8

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤

It's finally finals week, so for the next week each student will present there short feel while us and professor James give verbal feedback to the student up there.

Personally me I'm scared as shit, because it's been a while since I've directed a short film. Since Ive been college all I do is film and edit basketball and football edits for the players when they need me.

To keep it a buck I'm only nervous for professor James I mean Calvin to watch it. These past weeks we been getting to know each other and it's been cool I truly value his eye and artistic opinion on my work.

It may sound crazy but talking to him makes me fall back in love with not only shooting films or scores but the actual art of shooting a movie, but I'll never tell him that it'll get his head all big and shit.

"Why you day dreaming and shit", I hear in my left ear. "Meech get out of my ear and pay attention to the  presentation", I say looking over at him.

"Now you know that short film suck, mark white ass can't director for shit", he says causing me to laugh at him. "That may be true, but still pay attention" I say turning back around to the film playing.

Watching the film I suddenly feel air being blown on the side of my neck. Turning around im met with Meech face close as hell to my neck.

"Meech stop being a whore and leave him alone", Ryan says looking between us and Turing back to the never ending film.

"Nah I like what im looking at", he says licking over his lips at me. I can't help to blush from the boy remark.

"When you going to stop playing and let me take you out again", he asks leaning over to my ear. "Boy you know me and you would not work out been there tried that", I say looking over at him.

"We coulda last longer if you would have taken me more serious. Nigga I was going to, but suddenly your dick got into your other friends ass and that's were that possible relationship ended", I say turning back around and making eye contact with Calvin as he looks over at me and Meech.

"Do you and Mr.Fleorny have something you want to share with the class today", he asks pausing the movie.

"Nah Mr.James we're just discussing our great classmate Mark project that's all." "I was discussing how to get in them guts ", Meech  whispers under his breath. "Meech shut up", I say whispering and pushing his shoulder.

"Oh because it seems like you two are disturbing your classmate project. Quite it down now", he says sternly looking into my eyes. Getting quiet and focusing on Mark wack ass project I can't help but to feel James stern tone linger in my mind. Idk I think I'm just think too deep into.

"Yo pretty boy class is over", I hear waking me up from my mind. "Come on it's time for lunch Dani and Asia waiting for us at Chili's", Trey says gathering his stuff.

"You for real man I'm about to be fifth wheeling hard as hell", Meech groans fixing his backpack. "Nigga what are you talking about Ryan is the only one in a relationship." "You say that now until you Asia got your wrap around her archilic nail." "Shut up", I say laughing behind him as we walk out. "Mr. Stewart do you have one second we need to discuss your final project."

"I'll catch up with y'all in a minute," I say dapping up my two friends and walking over to professor desk. Standing in front of his desk the muscular man picks at his beard as he looks me up down.

"Sup professor is there a problem", I ask clearing my throat. "Yeah my problem is you and your boyfriend number 2 was joking in my class disrespecting not only your fellow classmates but also me and I don't take kindly to disrespect",  he says looking up at me.

"Well professor I start..." "I told you to call me Calvin when we are together," he says cutting me off. "Well Calvin my bad man I didn't mean to disrespect your class" I say feeling my self become heated in the face.

"Why didn't you deny that Meech is your boyfriend" he questions me. "What...?" I ask getting knocked out of his daze. "Meech...? My best friend Meech that's not my boyfriend at all,"I say laughing in his face.

"Well he was all on your neck and shit distracting you from me",he says getting up and gathering his stuff, once again I can't help but to look at his round butt in his slacks.

Feeling my phone vibrate I see a message from Meech saying he's about to leave me about to respond I feel my phone snatched out of my hand. "You're not going to nasty ass Chili's with your friend you hanging with me the rest of the day", he says looking up at me.

"Text them and tell them to go without you", he say without breaking contact with me. Being broken out of my daze once again I can't help but to question the man. "How you going to tell me what I'm doing with the rest of my day," I ask licking over my lips at him.

"Don't make me say it again", he states grabbing his bag and handing me my phone and bumping his hips slightly on to me and exiting the classroom. Looking down at my phone I text the group and let them know they can go without me and we'll catch up later. Of course Meech doesn't like that response and starts calling me, but I decline running at the classroom catching up to Calvin.

"You took too long", he says waiting at the exit for me. "I had to text my boys", I say putting my phone in my pocket. "Come on," he say opening the door for me and leading me to his car in the parking lot.

"What you have in mind?"he asks pulling out the parking lot. "Shit I'm really feeling wings right now for some reason", I say buckling in. "Okay that sounds good I've been wanting to take you out again for a minute but you been playing me"he states keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah my bad it's just been a lot you know dealing with finals and Asia and shit" I say Lowly the last part. "Well forget about that bitch you with me for the day" he states looking over at me and resting his hand on my thigh slightly squeezing it. I hate that I'm light-skin right now because my face problem look like a pink rose.

Relaxing into my seat I look at the cars driving by ready for the where the rest of the day takes me.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐰𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 1,000 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!