ILY 10

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲

"Man isn't the sun shining so beautiful today", I ask my friends. "It feels so good and warm out here I can't deny it."

"Man what the fuck the is up with you", meech asks coming to look at me.

"Man I'm just high on life," I say shrugging my shoulders. "Nah you got you some pussy look at his neck Meech," Ryan says looking over at me.

"You not lying Meech," says grabbing my neck and looking at the couple of hickies laying on my neck. "Man y'all need to move back," I say laughing.

"You let Asia suck on your neck like that," meech asks. "Nah it wasn't her because she out of town for the week that's somebody he been sneaking around with."

"Is that why you ditched us for Chili's to go licked and sucked up on??" Meech asks me.

"Maybe," I say looking away from my two bros.
"Damn you choose pussy over your own family," Meech says acting like he is hurt.

"Many first off it's not pussy and second off this shit is on my neck and is my business anyways," I say fixing my hoodie on my neck.

"Oh so you out here getting dicked down and not by me??!" he questions. "Meech shut the fuck up,"I say laughing. "You taking this shit to serious it's just a new guy i been hanging with the last couple of weeks."

"Oh we knew we were just waiting for when you were going to tell us," Ryan says. "Me personally I don't care what you do with your butt just be safe out here in these streets." "I'm not a bottom Ryan," I say getting in my feelings. "Shit my bad bruh you know I don't know gay sex," he says sassily.

"Meech why you standing over there all grumpy and shit," I ask taking a photo of him with my camera. "You letting other niggas kiss you when you won't even allow me to peck your lips."

"Meech first of all what we did when we were teenagers happened a long time ago we're adults now you gotta let that go for real," I say to him wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Your baby crush for me gotta go it's so many good men and woman out there looking for a guy like you seriously." "You for real Trey?" he asks sadly. "Yes I'm for real," I say shaking him.

"I guess I'll get over this little crush I have of you or whatever." "Good because you deserve somebody that's wants you back," I say truthfully to him.

"Okay let's stop all this gay shit and go find us some clothes for this party because I know finals didn't only kick my ass but all of us," Ryan says walking into the mall. "Okay come on babe I'll buy you a hoodie, I say to Meech wrapping my arm around him. "Okay that will make me feel better," he says leaning into me laughing.

Later that Evening

Walking into the room I drop the bags of clothes I bought today on bed. The other night with Calvin was crazy as hell. The way that man knows how to use his hands and mouth he should be locked up. I honestly have no clue how his fiancé deals with sharing him. Because If I were her I would have his ass on a leash. But to think about the other night I can't help but to feel guilty about letting him suck me off, well not because he has a fiancé. I can't help but to think he lying about the poly freaky shit thing he claims they be doing. Why would a woman let her partner do some shit like that all I know it couldn't be me. I can't be sharing my future wife with no other guy or woman. I don't know I left that night feeling light but guilty, so I been ignoring his messages I needed some time to myself after our conversation. I still have a lot of questions to ask but for right now I'm just going to give him some distance for my own sanity and try to focus on what me Asia kinda got going on right now. She cool and pretty maybe there something there I don't know we'll have to see.

Looking down at my phone I see Calvin calling me letting it ring I watch his contact disappear leading me to let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Leaving my phone on my bed I go to the bathroom to start my shower for the party later tonight. Walking back to my room I see my phone ringing again. Picking up the phone I let my finger press the accept button.

Neither of us speaking the call just runs. "Oh so you're going to make me speak first...bet. So why you not picking up or texting me back?"

Taking a seat it takes me a moment to gather my words. "Calvin seriously you've been something very serious these last couple of weeks in my life, but I can't over look the life you have."

"I don't want to play third in you and your beautiful wife life. I'm young I don't need that type of pressure on my plate I tell him honestly." He doesn't say anything so I continue, "I'm going to pull back from you and I hope you and her have a beautiful relationship, but this is just something I can't do."

"Cool let me pick you up in a few I just wanna talk face to face," he says. "No funny shit?...No funny shit I just think we can come to a new agreement that's all I'll be over in a few," he says hanging up on me. Standing up I can't help but to think this conversation is going to lead me to only nutting in his mouth once again. Shaking my head I get ready for not only him but the party later tonight.

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 . 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭!!!! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!