ILY 6

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

Loud hip hop music plays in the background while some are at the pool table betting and talking shit others are on the dance floor line dancing to the loud music, while others sit at the single bar tables holding different conversations in the very hostile but entertaining environment.

"I love movies and television from a young age. My father worked at our local news station as director for all my life".

"Really?", "yeah that's actually how I met Trey and Meech"the younger males says taking a bite out of his tacos he order.

"Wait so y'all are some nepto babies from y'all city?" "actually yeah all our parents are somewhat well off and because of that we three became best friends."

Laughing the older male couldn't can't help but to look at him in his brown eyes that carry a glimmer of light from talking about his best friends.

"What you looking at and what's so funny?"he asks. "Nothing it just nice to hear stories about your self."

"Really?" He questions looking up at me. "Yeah it's truly beautiful, I never had that growing up but knowing you did it makes me happy"I answer honestly taking a sip of my beer.

"Wow, well tell me about yourself", he says sitting up in his chair. "You don't want to hear about my life", I say with a laugh.

"Trust me I do", he says looking over at me. "Okay I grew up the baby of five kids", I start off. "Damn man" he says bust out coughing.

"Slow your role it doesn't sound bad as it seems. We honestly had a decent life style it wasn't as glamorous and nepto baby as yours but it was good", I say looking over at him as he listens to me.

"Hey I can't help it that my dad did what he did" he says getting loud and laughing. "That's such a nepto baby thing to say".

"Whatever", he says finishing off his second beer of the tonight. "You a little tipsy yet?"I ask. "Fun fact about me it takes a lot for me to get drunk or even tipsy so two beers to ain't nothing", he say stretching his arms.

"Well I'm going to have to change that, because going twenty two years without getting sloppy drunk is not a life or true college experience."

"Well I can't help the way my body weirdly process liquor a different way". "I guess", I say with a shrug.

Awkward quietness plays between the two men not truly knowing where the night will take them.
Deciding to break the tense Trey goes for it. "Okay question when did you know you were gay?"

Now it was older man time to laugh. "What? it's a serious question unless I'm asking it wrong", he say messing with his hoodie strings.

Finally calming down the older answer his question. "I not gay I would consider myself open to anything truly". "Okay so your like pansexual?"he asks.

"You can say, but I don't go around labeling myself I like what likes me and right now I like you", I answer honestly flashing my pearly white smile at the now flustered boy.

Clearing his throat Trey can't help but to start to feel some type of  tension grow between the two. "What about you what's your labels?", Calvin asks with air quotes.

"Uhm well I identify as bisexual actually, for as long as I can truly remember". "So you always like boys and girls?", the older man questions.

"Yeah I knew I liked boys from a young age and honestly I hated myself for so long because of it" he answers getting serious. Reaching over the table Calvin can't stop himself from grabbing the younger man's hand and comforting him.

Looking down at there hand Trey can't help but to smile and continue his story. "Yeah like I said I hated myself for so long I truly thought I was gay but it was till middle school I found myself liking girls."

"All these years I thought I just like boys, then this girl named Jordan started school my 6th grade year and she turned my whole life upside down" honestly he confesses.

"No I completely get you it was the opposite for me I loved girls hell I was a lady's man, but high school had hit and I guess these feelings I was holding inside just decided to come out and play. I started liking dudes and I never turned back honestly. It's just something about the male and female body that just lights a fire in me he explains."

"Same here I didn't come out till freshman year of high school to Meech and Ryan actually. I only came out if I remember correctly, because Meech noisy ass saw gay porn on my laptop when he was snooping around."

"Nah" Calvin says. "Yes when I tell I could have just died then and there. I guess he told Ryan  and they didn't speak to me for a whole week. I was so paranoid that they were going to out me."

"They eventually came around and Meech said and I quote "Niggas be gay"... and that they don't care. They were just honestly hurt I didn't tell them sooner which I regret too at times when I cried myself to sleep asking god to make me normal" Trey says getting a little sad.

Calvin scoots his chair over to the younger male. Lifting his face up he can't help but admire the lighter man's skin and soft brown but pink lips.
Leaning in lays soft kiss on the man's lips taking time to learn them next he brings his hand to his face deepen the kiss as it gets sloppier and wetter as the two go and fight for dominance.

Calvin gives in quickly allowing the younger to take control of the kiss. The two continue, but sadly the moment is ruined by Trey phone going off and dumb guys in the back of the bar fighting.

Pulling away Trey answers his phone and Calvin looks over at the fight seeing it's time to go. Pulling some money out he grabs Trey hand and leads him out the bar.

Still on the phone Trey follows Calvin back to his car trying to hurry and end the call. Calvin pulls away and watches him say his goodbyes to whoever is on the phone.

Pulling Treys hoodie Calvin smashes his lips into the man bitting and licking at the man's lips and groaning into the kiss. He can't help but to move his hands to younger guys butt and grab a feel on the man soft behind.

Groaning and moaning into the kiss the two man can't help but to grow stiff in there pants as they both practically dry hump each other in the dark parking lot.

Not wanting to end it Calvin sadly pulls away breaking away from the boy out of breathe with the young man. Moving his lips from his mouth to Trey neck he kisses, licks and bits at the his neck causing him to moan little more out his mouth.

Remembering there outside Calvin finally pulls away from the young man's body. Unlocking the car Calvin opens Trey side forcing him to get in.

Following suit he gets into the car starting it and turn towards the young man with his puffy red eyes and lips. Pulling him close again he doesn't kiss him but whispers these four words to him.

You're Not Ready Yet...

Turning to the wheel he puts his seatbelt on and starts the journey to Trey shared apartment. Leaving the boy not only hard and confused, but lusting for more of the man.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐰𝐰𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. 

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!