ILY 12

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧

"So you're telling me he sleeping in our bed right now?" "Yeah I went to get him last night," I say responding to Ravyn.  "Awww you really like the red bone I can't wait to officially meet him," she's say gleefully.

"Yeah I can't wait for that too,"I reply turning off the stove and walking over to the fridge. "Look baby I gotta go I love you take care of him and we'll talk later tonight and don't do nothing I wouldn't do,"she says ending the call.

Putting my phone down I look down at the plate of food covered in bacon, eggs and toast. I can't cook like my baby Ravyn, but I can hold my own if I have to. Grabbing the plate of food I begin my walk up the stairs toward my bed room where the drunken man sleeps in the bed. Sitting the plate on the nightstand I can't help but to look at the sleeping man.

"Stop being a werido and looking at me," Trey says with his eyes closed. "Nigga I'm not looking at you," I say walk away into the bathroom.
Splashing water on my face I can't let the light skin boy know he got me flustered.

Walking back into the room I see him sitting up eating the toast and jelly I made him. Taking a seat right beside I let quietness linger as I admire him. He's truly beautiful I feel like I don't tell him that enough. It's been awhile since I found a male attractive our past third partners have been female so when I saw him I knew I had to have him.

"You know you really handsome," I say wiping a crumb from his face. The brighter male blush's from the comment. "Cal are you serious right now?" He asks turning towards me.

"I have no reason to lie I feel I don't tell you that enough and you truly deserve it." Grabbing his orange juiceI poured for him he chugs it down and turn towards me.

"Well I think your pretty handsome yourself he," says running his hand through my beard. Grabbing his hand I bring it to my neck and grab his face smashing our lips together. Moving the plate of food to the side he grabs my hips and pull me into his lap.

Gripping his hands around my neck tighter I let out a slight groan. Softly grinding my bottom half into his lap he slips his tongue into my mouth Fighting for dominance at first, I let him win and allow him to explore my mouth even further.

Grinding in even more in his lap I move back and forth on his member earning a slight moan from him. Our lips dances against each other at a nice pace creating heat between the both of us.

Fuck Cal he says pulling back from my lips and sliding his hands to my butt and gripping it. Moving down to he bites my neck making me get even harder than before. Thinking back to what Ravyn said I force my self off of him.

"What you do that for we was just getting into," he says looking over at me with his hungry eyes. "You ain't ready for all this, we still got something to learn about each other,"I say looking at him and not his harden member.

"Ohhh okay well I agree, but I honestly think you're just not ready for this dick," he says grabbing it slightly. Chuckling at his dumb statement I grab his dick firmly but not hurting him. "Fuck Calvin" he says grabbing my arm.

"One thing about me is I don't run from dick and second of all nobody is scared I just think we have a lot of more work to do before sex is had between us."

"Okay so let me get this straight, we can make out and you suck my dick from time to time, but we can't fuck yet? Correct me if I'm understanding this correctly."

Letting go of his member, I laugh at him. "Well yes!..." "Cal stop playing," he says pushing me away and standing up. "I can't deal with you no more I gotta go pee," he says standing up from the bed and looking at me.

"Why you just standing there?" " I don't know where it is all the doors in here look like big ass closets." Laughing at him I stand up grabbing his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

"This is nice as hell Cal," he says admiring  the decor that was all Ravyn ideas. "Thank you Ravyn decorated all of this she wanted our bed set to match the bathroom for some reason."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that," he says as he finishes peeping. Flushing the toliet and walking over to the sink his smile slightly goes away. "What wrong Trey?" "Nothing I was just thinking of something that's all," he says as he walks back over to the bed and begins gathering his stuff.
Last night after I picked him up I washed his clothes so he's been in my joggers and white tee all morning even though they're quite big on him.

"You know you wear your emotions on your face and after I brought up Ravyn you got all quiet on me and shit we were just having a good time."

"Cal trust me I'm fine I understand you and her are married and are happy, I'm truly happy for y'all." "Why you talking like you're not include in my happiness as of right now." I didn't like how he said that it just felt off to me.

Standing there I wait for a response, as the younger man changes out of my clothes into his now clean party clothes. "Trey what I told about ignoring me I don't play those little kids games," I say taking a seat on the bed.

Putting on his shoes he finally looks up at me. "Wipe that pout off your face your to big of man to be pouting like that. First off I understand that Ravyn is your sooned to be wife I'm happy for y'all for real I'm still getting adjusted to the sharing part but I'm a work in progress. Second off I was ignoring because I was planning our official first date in my head for us," he says as he takes a seat in my lap.

"We go out to eat all the time though," I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "True dat but very time we go out to eat we are either disrupted or it ends with me storming off."

"You treat me all the time so now it my turn to treat you to something nice," he say laying a gentle kiss upon my lips. Pulling him closer I deepen the kiss and take control this time exploring his mouth.

Flipping us over I straddle his lap and begin kissing on his neck. Gripping my butt with his two hands he rock me back and forth on his lap.Before we can get any further his phone goes off. Breaking apart from my lips he grabs his phone and lays me over on the other side of him.

"I called an Uber, I gotta go  I got plans for today with my friends. I'll call you when I get home," he says pecking my lips gentle one more time before running out of my home.

Laying there slightly frustrated and horny I couldn't  help but to crave for Trey even more than I already have. Looking at my crouch then the time I had no choice but to get in the shower and let my hard member go down softly. I only hoped that he feels he made the right decision for starting this relationship with me.

𝐀𝐰𝐰𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐥. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!