ILY 7

Soft R&B can be heard in the background as the young adults talk and chat about there on going lives. It's a traditional picnic held by Cal and Raven every early summer for the couple and friends.

"Nah bro being a teacher is not that hard truly", I say to my long time friend Malcolm. "I don't know man I rather deal with adults than kids that's too much for me at my old age", he says taking sip of beer.

"First off you just turned thirty nigga and second off I teach upper class men everybody in my class is twenty one and up no babies", I respond before turning around back to the grill.

"I get it man but that's still much responsibility for me. Parents and young adults putting money in my pockets to teach them correctly is too much stress for me,"he responded.

Flipping the hamburger meat and chicken wings over I take in what he says. "My dude your accountant your job hard than mines", I say closing the grill.

"So what I guess I'm just not a people person"he say taking a seat. "But enough about jobs how's life man, this house is beautiful and Raven looks happy how's everything moving with y'all."

"Well we been good, just getting adjusted to the new house and you know she gotta a new position at her real-estate firm."

"Yeah I know, Karen told me the other day I know how bad she wanted it. Yeah overall everything been good, it just that I've been talking to somebody for the past few weeks."

"What..."my friend says seating up in his chair. "What do you mean talking to someone? Like flirting or having sex because there's a difference my brother."

"Chill man we haven't done anything honestly. We just been out for drinks a dinner that's all"
I say returning to the grill and flipping the meat once again.

"Wait man I'm not understanding this. You got this new beautiful home and beautiful fiancé, but you out here playing in the streets, I just don't understand."

"Babe here's the tray, I forgot it in the kitchen"Raven says walking over with Karen.
"What y'all boys taking about?" Karen asks taking a seat in Malcolm lap.

"Nothing just about work and him and Raven and their beautiful new life. Oh Really y'all were talking about me pretty much"Raven says hugging me from behind.

"Yeah babe" I answer turning around and kissing her. "Well our part in the kitchen is done and everybody else is hungry so you better hurry up with meat."

"I'm coming y'all go back in the kitchen and me and Malcolm will be right in" I say laying a soft kiss in her lips.

"Okay you better" she's says walking with Karen
"Come help me with this meat so we can get to dinner."

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Why haven't you texted me all day" I ask Trey on the phone.

"I've been busy all day and plus I thought you were busy playing chef today on the grill", he responded.

"Okay that don't mean we can't talk I'll make time for you anytime" I say truly

"Nigga shut up, you're just talking",he says laughing at me. "Yeah alright I'll show you how to shut up", I say causing him to instantly shut up himself.

"Oh so you so shut up from talking all that shit, you must want me bad huh." "Goodbye Calvin we'll talk later he" says hanging up on me. He's going to regret that I say shaking my head and walking out of the bathroom.

Walking back to the dining room I'm met with my friends and Raven as they enjoy dinner.

"Everything alright babe?" Raven asks me as I retake my seat at the table.

"Yeah just a call from my student. He was just asking my opinion on his idea for there final."

"Well since you're back I gotta question for y'all Karen asks. How do you guys feel about bringing people into your relationship?" She asks. Hearing that question Malcolm chokes on his food and looks over at Calvin who holds a calm face.

"Baby why are you choking" Karen yells hitting Malcolm back as he calms. "Karen why are you asking such a question like that?" Raven questions.

"It's just the other night I was watching a movie about couples who bring different partners into their marriage."

"Well how do you feel about it?"Raven asks herself. "Personally me I would kill Malcolm if he ever thought like that."

"Why though?" Raven questions as she take a sip of her wine. "Why because I'm supposed to be enough for him. My pussy and my brain is the only thing he needs to be thinking about and craving."

"I understand where you coming from" Raven answers as she takes in Karen thoughts.

"How do you and Calvin feel about that topic" she's asks us. Taking a look at Raven I let her answer that.

"Well to tell you the truth it's nothing new for me and Calvin" she answers fast. "What?..."Karen barely whispers out her mouth.

"No... babe did you know this she asks looking?"over at Malcolm who slowly drinks his third beer of the night. Hitting him in the shoulder she turns back to me and Raven.

"Now y'all gotta explain this to me kid terms because I can't comprehend how you two being people into this beautiful relationship."

"First off our relationship will stay beautiful for however long we are together and secondly it's simple if we want to explore something with someone us two well tell the partner and get there approval and just trust that the partner is being fully honest with one another."

Both Karen and Malcolm look like some preschoolers that caught hitting one another Laughing at the to I take a sip of my water and kiss Raven on the cheek.

"Too much for y'all tonight uh?" "Most definitely..."  the two answer looking at us in complete shock.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!!