ILY 13

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲

                               𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖕𝖙.1

Focusing my attention on the road I can't help start to feel my nerves get the best of me. I'm driving to pick Calvin up today for our official first date.

I had to leave him on read for a couple ofdays to get my mind right on what I wanted to plan. I had to ask Ryan what I should do since it's been a minute I took a person out. He helped me come up with a dinner and an art exhibit date. I told him that they like movies and art and just my luck it was art show happing downtown this weekend. Plus this new Korean spot opened up right down the street from there so I made reservations for a private room for us. I hoped he liked it.

Ryan tried his hardest to figure out who I was taking out. I was about to be honest and tell him it was Calvin, but I know we still haven't discussed how we were going to make our relationship public. Hell I don't even know if that's what he wants honestly. He's a teacher
and engaged he has a whole career. What does he look like dropping the ball on that for a college student he happens to like. Shit we probably won't never come out and I'll just be his second partner in whatever relationship he and Ravyn has.

Starting to sweat and my stomach bubbling my nerves get even worst. I hear the gps saying I'm down the street from his shared home. Pulling into the driveway I take into account of a white Benz truck parked near Calvin black Mercedes. That only means one thing Ravyn was home...

Looking down at my phone it reads 6:30 we had to be at the art exhibit for 7:15. Ryan saw that we can get a guide to walk us around the different art and answer any questions we had. It costed extra, but I felt Calvin deserved it.

Unbuckling my seat belt I take a one look at myself in the mirror and wipe the sweat that grew on the drive here. Getting myself together I pick up the flower of bouquet Meech made me buy this morning. He felt my date would appreciate it. I honestly laughed at him, but I thought it wouldn't hurt and add a cute touch to our date.

Stepping out I begin my journey towards the beautiful home and ring the doorbell. Waiting at the door I do a breath check, can't have Calvin cracking on me. Moments later the door opens revealing the beautiful women I've heard many stories about.

"WOW you are such a cutie,please come in,"she says grabbing me and pulling me in. Looking at the woman I can't help but to stare at her beautiful backside. The woman was past beautiful she was gorgeous. Her green house dress hugged her brown skin and her black hair flowed down her back all the way to her curvy butt. Calvin truly has amazing taste in women.

"Those flowers are beautiful, he's going to love them," she says leading me to the kitchen. Getting out of my head I focus on the woman and her words. "Jesus's she even more beautiful in the face".

"Well thank you, you're just as beautiful your self". "Oh no I said that out loud?"I say putting my head down on the counter. "Well yes!. It's okay though you're not the first person to do that, I have that effect on people," she says laughing.

"Do you want any juice, water, beer hell I even got Henny in the back". Lifting my head off the counter I think about my options. "I'll take a beer please I dont want to get tipsy right now."

"Great choice I'll drink one with you". Looking at her I watch her move around the beautiful big kitchen. Popping two beers open she walks it over to me and sets it down before siting on the barstool in front of me.

"Thanks", I say taking a sip of the bitter beer. Settling my nerves I take a real good look at the brown skin woman in front of me. "I remember you...you're the woman that stop me in the club."