| 1. Her new journey |

"Papa I don't want to listen anything. I will not be in my dream college like a model wearing this dress. I love to be in my comfort outfit and thus I'll be wearing Kurti and jeans as my college outfit."

She declared as his father was saying her to be in her best outfit. Meanwhile

"Choti ye dekh mai tere liye ek gift liye hu! Aapni aakh band kar jaldi! Pata hai tu na ye gift dekh ke khush ho jaye gi??"

Getting annoyed of her elder sister's way of talking she hurriedly closed her eyes.
And she when she opens her eyes she gets shocked to get herself an iPhone.

"Di ye kya hai?" " kaise laga! mujhe pata tha tujhe acha lage ga" "Aap ase paisa kaise waste kar sakte ho? Mai ye gift accept nahi karungi. I'm sorry."

Saying this when she turned around getting herself annoyed by her Papa and di's thinking she was mad. For her they were spending too much money where with less money alternatives can be done.

"Par kyu? Why don't you accept an expensive gift ? Tum h batao hum tumhe gift nahi denge toh kon dega?"

"Aap dono ko toh pata haina ki mai simple gifts pasand karti hu. Itna paisa hai toh mujhme nahi orphanage ya phir kisi NGO'S ko dedo jise need hai. I'm sorry but mai ye gift accept nahi karungi!"

"Acha thik hai! Tujhe ye gifts nahi lena hai toh maat le but abb gussa chor aur smile kar plz! Hume tumhara hasta hua chehra pasand hai gussa hua nahi." The elder one spoke with a cute puppy eyes expression on her face.

"Di! Agar aap mujhe gift dena chahte ho toh mujhe ek Samsung ka phone de do wo bhi 10,000/- ki ho toh mai accept karungi! Thik hai!" Showing her a fake glare!!

"Thik hai mai tujhe Samsung ka phone h la dungi! Abb bol chale gaa??"

"Nahi di....daure ga!!"

Saying so they smiled and hugged each other tightly.

"Oo abb is baap ko bhul gaye?"
"Nahi naa aap bhi ajao"

Saying so the younger one pulls him into their hug.

They breaks the hug and the younger one said "toh aaj mera pahela din hai toh mai late nahi hona chahti!! Iss liye mai ja rahi hu ready hone ok"

The other two nods and she climbes the stairs.

"Teri bahen naa bilkul teri maa ki copy paste hai Monika!"

"Haa baba apne sahi kaha! Mallika meri bahen bhi hai aur meri maa bhi. Time pe bahen aur time pe maa! Jaha mujhe usse datna tha waha mujhe wo datti hai!! I wish uske life mai sab acha ho."

They smile and Monika runs to get her wallet to buy a phone for her choti.

Mallika's pov:

Ammmm!!! Aaj mera first day hai toh mujhe kuch light paheni chahiye!

Okay toh mai ye lemon yellow kurti aur yellow tight pant pahen leti hu aur ye earing chotu sa it will look good.

End of Mallika's pov.

She changes in her washroom and comes back. Applies her moisturizer and sunscream with a little use of lip and cheek tint and gets ready. For shoes she chooses a white light weight sneakers to complete her look. Then she ties her hair in a messy bun and pulls out her baby hair strand to her face. Uses her roll on for underarm and sprays a little body spray all over her body. Wears watch and she is ready to go.

She packs her bag. She takes a long spiral binding notebook as she only has her anatomy class which is of 2 hrs. Human anatomy book for first year MBBS! She takes her disection kit as she'll have her biochemistry practical. Packing all her necessaries she left her room and went down.

Her class will start from 9am. After having her breakfast she quickly went to the praying room. Touches her radhakrishn's feet and then her mother's photo and says " Maa I'm going to fulfill my and your wish of me being a successful doctor. Bless me so that I be a person who becomes the reason of people's happiness. "

She bends down opens a drawer which is kept on the prayer room and pulls out a box where her mother kept a radhakrishn's small murti and asked her to keep it with her when she will get herself a seat in mbbs. She smiles and touches it's feet and them pulls it towards her forehead and keeps it in her bag.

"Papa I'm going" She shouts.

"Choti ruk ja get your gift and who will take your waterbottle , wallet and spectacle?"

"Sorry wo thodi jaldi mai bhul gai"
"It's ok and this is your phone which is of 10,000/- are you happy now?"
"Yes di and thank you so much! Wasse I'll be getting late if I stay here, so bye!!"
"Hugging her quickly she left her house running!"

'Hey narayan bass sab kuch abb acha karna!'

Pic of Mallika is above and ignore the chocker!

1st chapter hope you like it!
Milte hai next chapter mai...tab tak k liye bye!!

Radhey Radhey ❤️✨️