| 10. A bad day for Mallika |

A new morning with a shining sun, chirping of birds, the soft breeze making the atmosphere soothing. Both the sisters doing yoga together listening to the soft music making their mind relax. After a few minutes mallika opens her eyes and look a side and said "isn't the time passes in a snap! Our happiness went away leaving her memories with us forever. Her every words, voice, her way of talking, walking, smiling and most importantly her love for dance! Why God had to take away from us! From me!" And a lone tear fell from her eyes. Monika was silent. Today the whole advani mansion was silent and colourless as if the mansion itself was mourning for the loss of beautiful soul. "Di please leave me alone for today and take  care of yourself and papa. I'm going." "Mallika, wait!! Ase maat jao ruko" saying so she too gets up and run after her.

Mallika enters her room quickly and locks the door. Monika bangs the door and shouts"mallika open the door what happened?? Plz come out!" "Di don't worry I'm okay! I'll do my morning routine and today is Monday so I need to get ready for my college." "Come down soon!!" Saying so Monika left from there.

In room:
Mallika took out a white kurti with full sleeves and went to her washroom. After sometime she came out

                         Wearing this!

                         Wearing this!

She quickly arranged her bag taking her anatomy book and biochemistry practical book and notebooks along with her pencil bag. She took her gunghroo and went downstairs.

In the living room:
Rahul was siting silenting on the sofa and waiting for his daughters. He saw mallika coming down and she quickly came and hugged him and gave him a soft smile. Then Monika came and She hugged him. Then they all went to the prayer room. They as always lit the candel and did the puja.

In the dining hall they had their breakfast and mallika started going. "Mallika we have a puja in the evening for mumma so plz jaldi ajana!" "Haa ajaungi! Wasse Aaj tumhara ek photoshoot hai haina usse cancel karke ghar pe maat baithna waha Jana aur papa aap bhi office Jana" they both nods and mallika left from their.

"Mallika asi chup mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai woh hasti hai toh mera pura Ghar hasta hai."
"Haa papa Aaj uski daat pe nahi koi gussa aur nahi koi mazak!" She looks at her father. Rahul side hugs him and said "Yaad hai Aaj k din tu aur Mai sabse jada ro rahe the aur Teri bahen chup thi uska h ye asar hai beta. Tension maat lo sab thik ho jayega!!!" Monika nods and then Rahul kisses her forehead lovingly. "Mai ready hoke nikal jati hu aap bhi chale jana!!" They nods and went to get ready.

🦢

After reaching her college she quickly goes to her class and sits quietly for the teacher. After sometime ishika comes and sits beside her. "Oyee mallika!"
She turns herself towards her "yaar tu kitni Sundar dekh Rahi hai iss white kurti mai" she smiles slightly and turns then ishika pokes on her shoulder and said "bahen kya hua hai? Tu sad lag Rahi hai" still looking in front mallika says "nahi asa kuch nahi hai" meanwhile teacher comes and starts her class. Class continues for the next one hour and mallika couldn't focus much. "So today in biochem lab you'll do on this only. So do it properly and Dr.Basant Malhotra will be their along with Dr.Shritama Biswas for your lab. Okay so thank you so much students" everyone stands up leaving mallika.
"Mallika Advani stand up." The teacher shouts on her still she being absent minded didn't hear then ishika shakes her holding her then looking at everyone she also stands. "Mallika don't you know how to behave when you are in class!" "I'm sorry mam" "come to me with your notebook" mallika takes her notebook and went in front of the teacher. "Just this much! Where are the rest" "I'm sorry mam" "what sorry? I'm asking you where are the rest" she gulps as she gets fear when someone talks to her raising their voice. "I was absent minded so I missed many points in your class" "see you are no more a kid so continuing all this in my class will not be tolerated. I'm leaving you for today as this is my 1st class and I repeat don't repeat this in my next class otherwise you'll need to face the consequences" mallika nods and the teacher went away.