| 15. Sumedh cares for Mallika |

Once taking a look at his sister Sumedh comes forward and bends down to see her face but his world gets ups and down noticing the face which he never wanted. There was mallika who was unconscious, lying on the  road. Sumedh immediately took her in his arms and made her sit at the back of the car and gungun took mallika's head on her lap and sumedh drives the car towards his hospital.

Reaching hospital sumedh takes her immediately into a cabin and laid her on the bed gently, seeing sumedh carrying mallika rima comes forward to help him immediately while the others who have not seen their strict HOD never talking to a girl other than work was suddenly carrying a girl in his arms. 

"Matron bring my stethoscope immediately and also a nurse and arrange saline" seeing rima not doing anything he shouts at her to follow his order while looking at this angry sumedh rima and gungun got frightened. 

rima immediately nods and runs to follow her duty.

"Bhaiya i'm sorry! mai aage se dhyan rakhungi!" 

sumedh takes a long breathe and replies "Tum ghar jao aur jab miss advani thik hojayegi i'll call you, tab mil lena!!" 

"bhaiya usse kuch hoga toh nahi!" 

In the mean time Rima comes with his stethoscope along with a nurse and saline. After checking her he took a long breathe and sigh in relief.

"Matron mai yaha ek bood test karwane bola hai aap isse jaldi se mereko iska report dena!! Ask the lab to make this report as soon as possible unhe mera naam bolna!! I need the report within the next 2 hours." 

"yes sir." Rima answers and run to the lab to get the reports!!

"bhaiya" gungun whimpers a bit and sumedh immediately hugs her 

"kuch nahi hoga cupcake wo thik ho jayegi!! tum rona band karo." saying he wipes her tears and kisses her forhead lovingly. 

Gungun asks "bhaiya usse hua kya hai aur kon hai ye! aur aap isse kaise janti ho?"

Sumedh sits on the tool beside the bed and speaks out 

gungun nods and went away.

After 1hr mallika wakes up and looks at the surrounding and recognise it to be a hospital. Not finding anyone in her room she went out of the room with her bag which was on the side table. As her class timing got over and not knowing who brought her here she went back to her home. 

Meanwhile after receiving reports of mallika he went towards her room and saw the room empty and her one jhumka Earing was on the ground. He puts her earing  inside his shirt  pocket and starts finding her here and there. In the meantime sumedh informs rima and she too indulges in finding mallika in the hospital campus. Sumedh calls her number and her call was picked by a house staff and she informed about mallika coming back to home safely and as she was very weak she went to her room and while going to her room she forgot to take her phone. 

listening to all this sumedh was very angry and even shouted on some staffs for not taking care of the patients security.

LET HER COME TOMORROW...I'LL MAKE HER TASTE HER OWN MEDICINE  

Sorry for so so so late update on this story. 

Recently i have uploaded a new story named SOULMATE so do visit that story too.

and next update will be after 5th may because my medical entrance exam is on its way so i'm currently busy with all my studies. 

THANK YOU to all my readers out here who is reading the story and adding it to their library, it really motivates me. 

RADHEY RADHEY ❤️