| 12. Mallika helps Sumedh!! |

After dropping her back he returned to his hospital also sumedh was astonished to find out that mallika is rahul advani's daughter. Mallika also did all the rituals which were told to be done and thats how their day ended.

 Mallika also did all the rituals which were told to be done and thats how their day ended

After 1 month

Mallika enters her college with a fresh mind going towards her class. While passing the corridor she notices that a sweeper was constanly cleaning the floor and the students were intensionly passing through the cleaned floor. 

"Aunty agar aap asehi karti rahi toh kabhi bhi ye floor saaf nahi ho payega" 

"toh mai kya karu beta" exclaimed the sweeper and imediately she started coughing. Mallika immediately takes the wiper from her hand and make her sit on the nearby chair. 

"Aunty ye lo pani pilo! todha aram hoga" 

"thank you beta" 

Mallika nods and help her to drink the water. After she finishes she again stands up but mallika makes her sit and takes the wiper from her hand and states "Aunty aap betho yaha todhi der tabtak mai ye todha sa jagha clean kar deti hu!" listening her she says "Nahi beta ye sahi nahi hai tum aapne class jao mai hu na dhire dhire mai karlungi" making a fake glare expression mallika announces "dekho aunty batei mai na kisiki nahi sunti aur aapki bhi nahi sunungi! toh abb aap chup chap yaha betho aur mujhe ye karne do!"

She immediately starts cleaning the floors and did it gets done within some minutes. 

"Dekho mera hogaya toh aab mai chalti hu aur aunty apna dhyan rakhna" saying so she bids bye to her and runs away to her classroom and before going there she enters in the washroom and washes her hands properly. 

Her 1st class went well and after that day she always remained attentive in class. She had a 1hr break before another class and she thinks to explore the hospital. Today ishika being absent she had to explore the hospital all alone. 

Reaching to the main gate, mallika thinks to herself 'kaha jau?' and then after thinking for sometime she went inside 'Kuch samjh nahi araha hai'. Then suddenly she sees rima and calls her out. Seeing mallika there rima smiles and walks towards her. 

"Aree mallika tum yaha?" 

"haa di, wo maine socha ki kyun na hospital explore kiya jaye mai kabhi ayaha aiee nahi hu toh!"she said being little nervous.Understanding her nervousness rima keeps her hand on her shoulder and suggests "Ohh! toh isme nervous hone ki kya baat hai? ek kaam karo tumna children ward se start karo isme tumhe maza bhi ayega aur kuch seekh bhi paogi!" 

"Aree haa! ye acha idea hai mai seekh bhi paungi aur ek baat batu" 

rima nods excitedly and mallika makes a cute expression and says "Wo kya haina mujhe na bache bohot pasand hai. Kitne pyaare hote haina golumolu se" 

listening her rima chcukles and exclaims "Wo toh tum bhi ho mallika" 

"nahi mai abhi badi ho gai hu aur kuch salo mai ek acha doctor!" she says with a proud smile.