| 14. A normal day |

Her pov

Reaching back home i went to my room and got freshed up. Then i went and checked dad who slept and di was talking with dr.bhaiya so i just silently waved my hand at her and went away. Coming downstairs i had my dinner then i went back to my room and studied. Then for the next 1 hr i started reading my pending wattpad stories and made a quick update on my story which i'm currently writing. Anyways today something terrible happened with me and if sumedh sir wouldn't have come on the right time then for sure i would have died all thanks to my saviour. He is someone to whom i always feel safe after my family. Someone whom i have heared so many things but in real he turned out to be such a lovely person. 

Anyways not to forget the awkward situation like seriously i asked him question when he did also the behaviour he was doing was exactly the ones who are my frictional men, my wattpad men. 

writing down all these i slept.

Morning came and everything started like always. Today both my papa and di is going out. Papa is returning after 1 week and di is going to califonia for her shoot and i am all alone. Having breakfast i bid bye to both of them and not to forget i had to make a list of all his medicines that he need to take. I packed my tiffin and today i'm going to college early as sir asked me to. I took extra 1hr in my hand so that i could meet my small hero uk remember, Sumit. 

Reaching college i met with sumit's parents who were talking with the sister and upon noticing me sumit's mother came and i asked "Sab thik hai?" "ha mallika sab thik aur sumit abhi utha hai" i nod and continue "Bhaiya aur aap khana kha rahe ho na! you all need to be strong for him to take care of." "Mallika kya tum plz sumit ke sath kuch time rahoge taki mai aur Raj breakfast karle" Mallika nods and went towards sumit's ward. 

"Hello hero!" Mallika makes a cute expression while entering into the ward where sumedh and other doctors were taking to themselves and listening her sumedh took a look and then focused on the conversations.

"ANGEL" sumit too shouts hearing her voice and mallika immediately hugs him and gives a small peck on his forhead. 

"Mallika tum itni subha? college tumhara abhi hai kya?" 

"Aree Rima di mujhe na apne hero se milna tha toh mai jaldi agai!!" rima nods and mallika again aska " Toh abb Sumit kaisa hai" 

"Thik hai mallika recovery ho raha hai iska" she looks him and replies and mallika ruffles his hair and smiles. 

"Hona he tha mera hero strong hai aur wasse bhi sumedh sir ne operation kiya hai toh bass aur kya sone pe suhaga" she states and smile.

Though Sumedh was talking with the other doctors there but noticing her he couldn't concentrate on the topic rather he without his knowledge got more intrested in hearing the conversation of mallika and sumit. Her thoughts regarding brought some unknown unusual feelings within him. Not able to concentrate he asked the doctors to do it later. Then he calls mallika and asks her visit him in the parking lot so that they could go to the police station. Filing the complain they were returning from the station. 

"Sir ek baat puchu?" 

"what?" asks her in irritation 

'ye insaan mai kuch problem hai kya police station anne time toh sab thik tha toh?' she thinks to herself. 

"chup kyu ho!! abb bolo bhi" 

"Haa haa wo aapko mera number kaha se mila?"

"leaving this koi aur question?" 

"Nahi pilhal nahi! aap batai ye naa mera number kaha se mila?" 

"student file se" 

before mallika could ask anymore question sumedh stops her and drive back to college. 

Her pov

After completing the class i went to meet sumit and after staying for an hour i went back to home. Today reaching home early i decided to open my instagram and decided to upload. So during afternoon i went to the garden and started shooting a dance video. ( I only have the talent to dance, shout and study and nothing more. HEHEHE ) So after doing some little edit i posted my video and yes no one knows that i'm Rahul advani's daughter and Monika Advani's sister. I kept that hidden and neither i post photos with them. Then i checked the photos of di, papa, dr.bhaiya and sumedh sir's. There are not much photos of him in his account but his account is something that attracted me so much. Then after all this i started studying and ended up at 12. Took some photos of my study table and posted in my stories in between i talked with di and papa and got to know that dr.bhaiya is with di. It's not that di said this to me on her own i got to when dr.bhaiya voice came and after a lot of words exchange and emotional blackmail i got to know. See how smart i am. isn't it?? The nights are getting cold as it's the beginning of november but still i went for a walk after having a bit dinner. I hate to have my foods alone and thus i intake less food so that i can get up from the dinning table a little quick. Then by 1:30 i slept. 

Again a new day with everything same in my life. I got ready did prayer talked with di and papa and today i don't know why i felt weak and less energy also for not having appetite i skiped my breakfast. Today i had my college but  because of not getting any auto i had no other option than to walk after aftersome i don't know what happened in me i had no energy to walk, my head was spinning and suddenly my whole body felt numb and i had no energy to move but then suddenly everything blacked out taking me into a complete dark world. 

"Ye maine kya kardiya" shouted gungun after hiting someone with her car. She immediately got down from the car and went infront of the car to see a girl of her age unconsious and getting into such a horrified situation she got nervous and without thinking much she directly called sumedh. As soon as sumedh picked up her phone she started crying "BHAi...YA... bhaiya" listening to her voice sumedh got tensed. 

"Kya hua gungun ro kyu rahe ho? Kaha ho tum abhi?" 

"Bhaiya plz mujhe maaf kardo maine zanbujh ke nahi kiya hai?" 

"Kya kahe rahi ho? hua kya hai bolo? Kaha ho tum aur kya ki ho tum?"

"Bhaiya maine kisika acc....accident karwa diya hai. Mujhe pata nahi kya hua but aap plz aajao mere se nahi hopa raha kuch aap plz jaldi aayo!" saying so she started crying. 

"Okay tum kaha ho? mai a raha hu? and phone maat kaatna!"

Then sumedh immediately informed a teacher to take his class while he appoints a doctor in his place and left the hospital. 

Gungun slowly bends and looks at her face which had some scratches for falling on the harsh road with blood coming out of her forehead. 

"plz god isse kuch maat hone dena!!" 

And then after sometime sumedh comes to that spot. Noticing sumedh gungun immediately stands up and runs to him and holds his hand and says "Bhaiya aap plz isse bacha lo. I promise mai aage se kabhi car nahi chalaungi". Sumedh tried to see the girl but because of her face covered with hairs he couldn't see. Once taking a look at his sister he comes forward and bends down to see her face but his world gets ups and down. 

First of all i'm sorry for so long late update also i was busy and now my preboards are coming so gradually i'll be more busy. I know this chapter is nothing new i couldn't upload any new thing but i promise i'll do it in my next chapter. 

Also thank you so much for 3k Views on this story. 

Also TERE ISHQ NE song is out on VOILA DIGI do check it out it's mallika singh's 1st MV. It already crossed 2M on youtube with 45K likes and #10trending on youtube for music. 

Do check it out if you haven't. 

also do follow me on instagram @authorsumii_