| 2. His aroma |

Getting up from the bed in the room he have in his so called father's hospital he went straight to his closet opens it up and get his white shirt and blue jeans. His whole closet is filled with 2 item. White shirt and blue jeans also With alot of belts. Taking his belongings he moves to the washroom and does his business and moves out. Also did a quick workout to keep himself ready. While getting ready infront of the mirror he gets a knock and sees his brother entering with his breakfast. His breakfast is very simple yet its full of nutrients. It's just a sandwich with lots of salads filled with. The bread is little baked and atlast black salt is sprinkled out above the sandwich.

"So you here with my breakfast?" He raised his eyebrows and asked. Keep the plate on the table the other one sits casually above the bed crossing right leg over left he says "Can't this big doctor's chotu sa bhai come to him with his breakfast?" Said this with a fake sadness!!! "This chotu sa bhai of mine is very fond of movies , webseries and song so I don't think the man who is not knowing anything about these will make you come up to the man like me?"

Knowing that he will never win with his big brother he says "Thik hai mai hara and end the discussion" and here after wearing his black watch and his spectacle he sits on the chair and starts having his breakfast. While eating "So you had your breakfast?" "Yess today I had Chole bhature and you know na mujhe kitna pasand hai chole bhature!!" "How can you start your day with so much oily food? When you are a doctor?" "Bhai mai tumhare jaisa roz ghass nahi kha sakta mujhe apne taste buds ko zinda rakhna hai so" he ends up having a tight lip smile and gets up from his bed after seeing his brother ending his breakfast.

"Bhai when are you coming home? Ye acha nahi lagta ki aap roz roz hospital room mai raho! Ha mai manta hu ki yaha sab kuch hai jo ghar pe hai but still aapke bina ghar kaisa aajib sa lagta hai!"

He hugged his younger brother and spoke "Basant mujhe pata hai tu bohot emotional hai but plz mujhe uss ghar mai maat bula kyu ki mujhe waha se zada yaha shanti milta hai!"

Looking at his brother's expression he spoke "Acha thik hai mai Sunday ko tere saath ghar jaunga aur rahunga bhi fir Monday breakfast karke hospital"
Listening this he looks up and smiles widely and again hugs him tightly!

"Wasse uss din mai jo kahunga usse aapko karna hai. Okay!" Basant spoke while breaking the hug. Without thinking much he nods. "Now happy?" "Bohot"

"Okay let's go"

He looks at him in the mirror takes his coat and moves out with a serious expression on his face and at back his brother who murmers "Dr.Sumedh Malhotrah you need to come out from your comfort zone. I don't know when but I feel something will happen to your life. Bass tumhare life mai asa koi a jae jo tumhe change karega for your better! I love you brother."

He closes the door and sees that his brother is shouting on a matron for something.......

"What happened?" Basant comes there.

"She haven't given me a patient's file till now and I asked her yesterday to do that."

"Sir I...." "shut up! Just go and bring that file to me. It's now 8am within 5 mins I want that file on my table. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir"

She quickly climbs down the stairs to fetch the file.

Annoyingly shooking his head he moves down using the lift while Basant follows him quietly.

Hope you liked the part!
Will meet you in the next chapter till then do vote the chapter.

Radhey Radhey ❤️✨️