| 7. All about HER |

Soon the lectures got over and mallika along with the others were called to give the audition.

In the hall.
Sourav : So you guys are are here to show us your dance. You guys can select the song in which you will perform!

Everyone starts gossiping!

Sourav : Guys low your voice. Also you can choose whatever song you want.

Then 2 girls came.
" Hello juniors. I'm shreya and she is nikita we shall be selecting you so right now plz give us the name of the songs individually.

Everyone starts giving the name of the song and selects the part in which they will dance.

Now everyone starts dancing according to their names called.

Sumedh's pov

Checking the file, asking the schedules are all in my daily life. For me doctor has no holiday coz any serious patient can come at anytime. Miss Mallika Advani. First year MBBS Student. She has caught my eyes. When I was coming I heared about her. Sisters were talking among themselves.
Okay anyways her dressing style is what everyone is talking about other than her behavior. When I reached the class I couldn't find and thought I heard wrong but after some mins I heared a sweet voice and upon looking at the direction of the voice I found that girl.

Lemon Yellow kurti with messy bun and some hair strands falling on her face. Her brown orbs were like they are here to achieve the dream. They have a different spark. She was taking deep breathe and had a book in her hand. Probably went running to the library and came back running.

After the class end and lunch. I went back to the class with Dr. Biswas and announced the name who took admission in this college through the entrance test. When calling name of the students I noticed her. She was stressing but when I saw her name in the top list I was so proud. She scored 719 and 1 marks less to cross me.

Her name itself speaks she is beautiful. Mallika. Her name itself says that she is intelligent and soft.

She had tears when I called her name. Miss Mallika Advani.

I just hope she don't come in my work and disturb! Anyways why am I thinking about her? She is different but that doesn't allow me think.

Doing nothing too I'm getting irritated! God knows what will happen.

End of Sumedh's pov.

Miss Mallika Advani, plz come up on the stage and shows us your dance.

Just then sumedh was passing down and heard her name which made him stop and look at the hall and stage.

Sourav : Start.

Mallika smiles and takes her initial position. Her ghungroos were tied. Saying the bol while she starts the steps.

Dha dhin dhin dha
Dha dhin dhin Dha
Na tin thin na
Tate dhin dhin Dha da!!
Dha dhin dhin Dha dhin dhin Dha
Na thi thin na thin thin na
Tate dhin dhin Dha dhin dhin Dha da!!