| 9. Mallika wins heart |

Mallika's pov :

After reaching the backside of the stage I, kriti and alia were looking at the stage who are on the stage dancing, they are our senior. Suddenly a professor came along with Basant sir and said "Team A will have their dance a little later after 1 song and BSC Students get their coat. Sorry for the inconvenience" Saying so they went away and we all 3 looked at each others face.

Alia : Abb kya?
Kriti : chal wapas green room chalte hai.
Nodding listening to their words mallika also left with them from the backside of the stage.

Basant's pov :
The guests have started arriving when I noticed my lady love with her father Rahul Advani. I quickly went towards them.

Basant : Good Morning.

Rahul : Morning Dr.Basant.

Monika : Dad I don't want to handle this media thing now
She said making faces.

Basant : Don't worry Monika no one will ask you single question I'm with you don't worry. Sir and Monika plz come with me.

Then I took them along with me and made them sit in the front row of the VIP section. As always Monika being an actress and Rahul sir being such a big businessman wasn't easy for me to bring them here as media is present.
Then I excused myself from them and went to the green room.

Sumedh's pov :
That was something I wasn't expecting from Mr.Malhotrah and he was behaving as if knew nothing.
While doing my last round in 2B block I went outside to meet the one whom I call mine.

Basant : bro when are you joining???

Sumedh : I'll not join!!

Basant : but why???

Sumedh : No senior doctor is present in this area so as a doctor i need to be present here. if there will be any emergency i'll be able to handle.

Basant : bhaiya atleast come to see my team's performance!!

sumedh : means

Basant : i'll give a call plz come right now i need to go and for that time when you will be in the hall i'll send Dr.Oberoy in your place so you can't escape.

basant gives a slight smirk and runs and sumedh couldn't speak more!

In auditorium,

anchor : After honouring the 2023 batch of BSC student now we are going to see the dance performed by the 1st year MBBS student 2023 in the guidance of Dr. Basant Malhotrah. Students performing are Mallika Advani, Alia Agarwal, Kriti Sharma with our life education school students.

meanwhile basant called him and sumedh came. Sumedh sat in the first row unwilling beside Smriti Malhotrah.Smriti looked at sumedh but sumedh did look at her.

now the dance started,

Ghalin Lotangan Vandin Charan

Dolyani Pahin Rup Tujhe

Deva Preme Alingan Anande Pujin

Bhave Ovaleen Mhane Nama

Twameva Mata, Cha Phita Twameva

Twameva Bandhuscha Sakha Twameva.