| 4. Bossy attitude |

He enters into his room and before entering a guy who is on his internship after completing his MBBS course, he orders him to get a cold coffee within 10 mins.

After entering he opens his white coat and place it on the chair and sat down. Within some more seconds Rima came to him and gives him the file.

Sumedh : How is the patient right now?

Rima : Improving in a good way sir.

Sumedh : hmm! Anything unusual you notice or anyone who is in the charge should immediately come and inform me!
Is that clear!

Rima : Yes Doctor!

Sumedh : ok! So what's my schedule today? Do you know? Coz I haven't received my schedule today till now!

Rima : Sir I can't say now but if you give me 10 mins time I'll let you know!

Sumedh : ok go!

Rima : Thank you doctor!

He nods while she went to the administration office to know!

While waiting for his coffee he keeping reading the file. Then he heard a knock and ask the person to come in.

Intern : Sir! Your coffee!

Sumedh : keep it on the table and go!

Intern : Okay sir!

Rima comes into the office and conveyed him his schedule.

"Read out Mrs.Chawdhary"

"Okay Sir!"

"Sir you have 2 hrs class of human anatomy in 1st year MBBS section! Then 1 hr break and again 2 hrs biochemistry practical will the 1st year MBBS batch students"

"This schedule is starting from 9 and 11 then practical from 1 to 3 right?"

"Yes sir!"

"And what about the evening schedule?"

"Sir today you are free coz you'll have 2 Ot's on tomorrow"

"Okay bring the 2 patient's file. After I reach here from the practical the both files should be ready. Don't repeat the mistake you did today also I'll personally meet the both patient in the early morning tomorrow and one more thing before I start the O.T. the patient's sugar level , BP level , heart condition should be rechecked also arrange the required blood before time."

"Alright sir I'll remember! Thank you doctor."

So again dealing with the new students!
He takes his anatomy book from the book shelf also takes a pen and laptop went for his class!

Reaching the classroom as soon as students notices him they became quite also the rich brats started drooling over him.

Hehe!!
Ending here!! Next chapter par milte hai...tab tak k liye bye bye!!

Wasse suno vote aur comment karke jana!
Radhey Radhey ❤️✨️