| 13.Sumedh saves Mallika |

His pov

Her coffee feels like heaven. Just the way I want. Strong and Mild with no sugar. I don't know who told her about my preference coz my coffee is brought by Dr.Rohan but now he is not here so she cannot ask him. I keep a mental note on asking about this when we meet again.

Anyways her reactions were hilarious like it was changing shocked to fear then suprised and what not. I kept talking to her like that coz I wanted to see her reactions but this girl got so nervous that she literally ran out of my cabin.

Anyways I'm not a person who notices everything but when it comes to her I can't help. I was literally feeling jealous of that small Sumit who calls her angel for whom she literally waited even after her class getting over. Her feeding him. I felt like she I'll be a good and a caring mother.

1sec what did I say?? Ohh God I'm so fucked up! I need some refreshments now. I informed matron to keep continuous track on him and if something happens notify me immediately and walked out of  the hospital.

"Kya hua uncle aap auto kyu rok diya?"
"Pata nahi beta shayad auto kharab hogai hai"
"Abb kya karu?? Aap mujhe yehi utar dijiye Mai aapko pay kar deti hu!"

Saying so she pays him and checks her phone and found a short cut to reach her home.

'ye rasta bass 15min lega mai isse chali jati hu' saying so she starts walking looking at the Google map.

'Oyee dekh sekhar khud sekhari ke pass  arahi hai' and they smile evilly!!!

"Ohhh!!! Madam kaha ja Rahi ho??"
And 4 goons surrounds her immediately.

"Kya chahte ho tum sab choro mujhe! Mujhe Jane do" mallika speaks up getting hyper.

"Jane dunga na madam aap bas hame english sekhado! Phir hum aapko chor denge promise"

"Plz mujhe Jane do" mallika starts crying and tries to run away but getting caught they started pulling her towards a house there.

Mallika shouts "HELP....MUJHE BACHO....KOI HAI PLZ!! PLZ MUJHE CHORO MUJHE JANE DO"

"PLZ KOI BACHAO"

sitting on his car sumedh notices someone shouting for help and he immediately left his car and ran to help.

Locking the door, one of the goons orders "chal aab kapde utar"
Listening this mallika starts crying, shivering and shouts for help.

She somehow bite one goons hand and pushes the goons and opens the door but from back she got caught and again one of the goons shouts "Oyee darwaza jaldi se band kar" listening this the one near the door closes the door but as soon as he tried to do that sumedh with  his steady and forceful kick made him fall on the ground and hearing the sound the goons starts fighting with him. In this mean time mallika immediately moved to the corner.

Many kicks,pushes,punches landed on the goons stomach,legs,back and what not. Then mallika also joins sumedh by holding a pipe she got on the ground and starts beating them.

After sometime all the goons takes their  bike and runs away seeing them going mallika immediately took a picture.

"Saala ladki dekho toh cherna start!! Kamine kahika"

"Sir" hearing her voice he immediately turns towards her and gets shocked that the girl whom she saved is mallika.

"Thank you so much sir" she thanks him while wiping her tears out. He immediately went near her and took her hand in his and starts checking and asks worriedly "Tum thik hona mallika tumhe kuch hua toh nahi naa"
She smiles slightly and answers "Nahi mai thik aap time se agaye the mujhe bachane"

Then suddenly out of nowhere sumedh gets angry.
"Itni raat ko iss raste se Ghar wapas kyu ja Rahi thi??"
"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye rasta safe nahi hai"
"Ohh God mallika atleast you could have taken a taxi ya phir auto"
"I took sir par auto bich raste par h kharab hogi iss liye mujhe uterna padha!"

Sumedh huffs listening to her answers.
"Toh yaha pe koi strike hai kya ki tumhe koi auto ya phir taxi nahi mili??"
"Nahi mili sir aur mai zada time wait bhi nahi karna chahti thi, already mai late hu!!"

"Okay chalo Mai tumhe drop kar deta hu aur kal subha jaldi ana hum police station jayenga report karne"

"Okay sir aur wasse bhi kal sirf aapka h class hai"

Sumedh nods and mallika quitely sits on her sit while sumedh starts driving.
Seeing her sad he asked "mandir chalogi?"
Mallika exclaimed "aapko kaise pata ki mera mandir Jane ko khahe raha hai?"
Sumedh didn't reply and mallika also didn't asked further.

After reaching there they went towards the place and sat quietly.

"Pata nahi kya hota agar aap nahi aate sir?" Mallika questions

"Ek bat puchu?"
Mallika nods and sumedh continues
"Tum toh Rahul advani ki beti ho, toh tum unke cars use kyu nahi karti?"
"Mujhe simple rehna pasand hai aur ye bhi k mai sab kuch aapne aap karna chahti hu papa ki help, power aur status use karke nahi."
Then mallika turns to him and requests "aap plz ye baat kisiko maat batana specially aapke board members ko. Mere bare Mai bass dr.bhaiya ko hi pata hai"

"Ye dr.bhaiya kon hai?"
"Ye aapka Bhai hai, dr basant Malhotra"

"Wasse mai apko ek secret batau unke bara mai??"

Listening this sumedh gets excited and nods
"Unke girl friend kon hai aapko pata hai?"
This was out of the box question and thus also this was a question he always wanted to know so he questions mallika "kon hai?"
"Meri di! Monika Advani"
This is some were shocking coz basant always says him that he is a big fan of her and wanted to meet her and here he is getting his news from mallika. Getting no reaction mallika questions"kya hua?? Sab thik?"
Sumedh just hummed her in response.

"Acha suno how do you know my preference in coffee"
Exhaling a long breathe she replies "toh maine Jo coffee banai bilkul sahi tha!! Maine toh expect bhi nahi k thi, anyways maina bohot saari books padhti hu aur waha pe maine padha tha toh I thought making the coffee strong mild and with no sugar. Even mere papa bhi yeh coffee pite hai toh!!"

After that no one spoke anything and mallika writes a letter and keeps it under a rock. Then they left and sumedh dropped her and went back to his hospitals. 

Hope you enjoyed this part! 

comment down your reviews and if there is any mistake then do pardon me coz in this durga puja i'm continuously doing pandal hopings so this small part is uploaded. 

I'll try to make the next chapter a little longer. 

and also you all can suggest me your plots so that i can add that on this story to make it more intresting. 

signing off!!!

your author sumi 😎