| 5. First meet |

Mallika after receiving the book starts running and while running she saw the watch and became stressed because she is already 10 mins late.

Her classroom is in the 2nd floor and she went to 6th floor which has library also finding out the right book too took time!

Mallika's pov:

This college became my dream college because of the teacher I wanted to learn doctorate from! Dr. Sumedh Malhotrah. Top 5 heart surgeon and when I got the chance I'm getting late. He is my inspiration. In his time he scored the top marks that is 720 in NEET and I scored 719. I'm here for my merit but look at me now I'm running and thinking.

Okay I have to be more fast otherwise I'll be late!

End of Mallika's pov.

"Good Morning everyone I'm Dr...."

Before he could continue he was stopped by one's voice!

"Sir may I come in?" Mallika replied while taking deep breathe and because of running her face looked a little sweaty!

For a moment sumedh was astonished to see her coz she was looking effortless gorgeous even without makeup! Her dressing style was something he had rarely seen any female student of his to wear during the class.

Mallika broke his thought by asking again
"Sir may I come in" by this he came our from his thoughts and asked with a serious expression

"Where were you? Did you just arrived now?"

"Sir for your second question I didn't came now. I took my seat by 8:40 and about your 1st question I went to library to get the book"

"Get inside and take your seat quickly"

"Thank you sir!"

"So I'm Dr. Sumedh Malhotrah cardiologist specialist of Life super specialisty hospital and professor of life Medical College."

"Sit down everyone!"

"So as you all are new introduce yourself!"

"Start from left hand side first bench"

A student gets up from the 1st bench

"Sir I'm shreya Mitra"
"Sir I'm Priya Yadav"
"Sir I'm krish Paul"
"Sir I'm Anash Pandey"

It continues...

"I'm Mallika Advani"
"Miss Mallika Advani right?"
"Yes sir!"
"Hmm!! Next"

"I'm Ishika Singh"
"I'm Rohan Jha"

"Alright I'll try to remember your names anyway I'll be your professor until the upcoming semester!"

Mallika's pov:

I have heard about him. He is punctual. He talks less. He always have a very bad mood but anyways he talked nicely to mee. Thank you narayan aap great ho!!

End of Mallika's pov.

"Before starting the class I would like to know how much do you know about human heart and breathing"

"Where is intercoastal muscle present?" "Sir I know!" : Mallika."Answer." : Sumedh.
"It's present in between the true ribs" : Mallika."Right, Sit down." "The amount of air involved in breathing movements can be measured by?" "Just raise your hand."
In this question many raised their hand including mallika and thus he choosed someone else. "You say" "Sir it's Spirometer." "Hmm" "How much Oxygen gets bind both with blood and plasma easily?" This time too only Mallika raised her hand so after seeing her alone he spoke "Is there anyone else who can answer?" By looking at everyone's expression he gestures Mallika to answer so she gets up and say "97% Oxygen gets bind with blood and 3% Oxygen is with plasma" He nods listening to her answer.
Last question "How blood gets clot when we get hurt? In this question I need a answer and it's to be written on the board by drawing a flowchart!" This time Mallika takes a little time for thinking and then she raises her hand getting her only one answering he asked "Is there only Miss Advani in the class who is answering my questions? How have you guys got chance??" "Come up Miss Advani." She nods and went to him. He forwarded his marker and gestures her to start.

She starts writing the answer

Injury
|
Platelets & Injured tissue
|
Prothombin ---ca²+-- Thrombin
Thrombokianase /
/
/
/
Fibrinogen---ca²+--- Fibrin
|
Clot.

Getting satisfied he sends her back to her place.

Ok there are certain rule which are to be followed by everyone.

1. You need to be attentive coz I may ask you question while teaching.

2. When you are attending my lecture make sure you have the required books and notebooks.

3. You have to be punctual even if you are getting you book from library or somewhere else.

He says last point directly looking at Mallika and she visibly gulped as she gets too much fear when someone talks to her in their raised voice.

"Also where ever you get doubt ask me.
Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone answered.

He then started explaining a topic and in the middle asked them questions related to the topic. While he was explaining Mallika wrote the gestures which is needed for the topic. Like this 2 hour went and their class comes to an end with the sound of bell.

"So prepare the topic coz next class I'll ask you! I don't know when will I have class with you but prepare it by today so that if I have class with you tomorrow I can ask you question. Class is dismissed"

He takes a last glance of Mallika and left for his cabin.

Okay! So the questions I asked are my bio questions 😅😅!
Hope you liked this!
Bye bye...kal milte hai...
Oyeee

Ruko yaar!!

Vote toh karke jao!!!