| 11. On the banks of Yamuna! |

Mallika reached to a temple and directly went to her favourite place where rarely people go

Mallika reached to a temple and directly went to her favourite place where rarely people go. It's a very beautiful spot where beautiful flowers had grown up beautifully. There fragnance had a different aroma which attracts her the most. Another reason of being this spot favourite is that this was even her mother's favourite spot also her cremation ashes were poured here. Whenever she is sad and not being able to open up infront of her family she always comes her. She feels as if she can feel her mother here also today was the day when she left her forever. As soon as mallika came near the place she throws her bag and sits over the grasses and starts crying. As the place always being lonely no one was there to hear her and console her. 

Sumedh drives his car and comes to the same spot and he too directly went to that spot which he discovered recently and this place became his favourite spot. Being a calm guy he always loves the silence the place carries also someone's letter which he gets everytime he visits the place. Reading those letter he always felt that who ever writes have everything but not her mother and cries over her fate as he also find the latter's middle part wet. As always this time too he quickly went to his place but more near he gets to the spot he hears cries of a female. Reaching the spot he found a girl crying loudly and her back was facing him. 

While crying mallika cried out "Why this happened to me? Maine asa kya kiya hai jo aap chali gai maa! Mai sabse choti hu phir bhi i have to stay strong for di and papa. I have no one to whom i can share my feelings, my worries, my all weakness and problems. To whom will i share what happened to me in the college. I have no one whom i can hug and cry. Maa aap toh janti ho naa aapki mallika itni bhi strong nahi hai, bass kabhi kabar daar lagta hai ki agar kabhi mai apki promise puri na karpau toh!! saying so she stops crying and wipes out her tears. 

As she turns herself back and her eyes meets his. He sees her dried red eyes and cheeks along with her messy hair. She immediately turns back and wipes her eyes and sets her hairs properly and again looks at him at him and asked "aap yaha?" 

"Sit down and you didn't need to explain me your reason of crying."

 she nods and quickly takes her bag from him  and went towards the lake and sits there by dipping her feets in the water. Sumedh also sits there and starts thinking. 

Sumedh pov :

When i was coming here i heard someone crying and when i reached i figured out that a girl was crying and hearing her i also figured out that the letters belongs to her. I know reading someone's letter is not a man does but what will i do if i see many letters scattered and as said 'curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction bought it back'. Her cries were something i never want to here but to know more about. She was also saying that something happened to her in her college. i don't know what to say can't the college authorities takes cares god knows which college she is in. I can understand how it feel when you have everything but not a person to whom you can share your feelings. Aftersome she stops crying by seeing her hand movement i can say she wiped out her tears and when she turned out i never imagined that mallika will be the one who is in our college was crying so badly. I have always seen her happy face, smiling and making everyone special is the one is hollow from inside so deeply. I understood that she is going to give me explanation but being an expression less person couldn't say it properly. She then quickly sits and keeps thinking and I also sit not too far and not too close and think about life like whoever have a mother don't know how to care and one who is not having is crying over her fate. While in my case i don't know what to say coz my maa being alive is not near to me whatever was the reason i was not her 1st priority thus even if i want i can't accept her. My thoughts got disturbed when i heard paper getting teared and i saw mallika writing the letter and the page getting wet by her tears. I waited for her to complete her letter as i want to talk to her and know what she wrote.  After she wrote the letter and kept a stone over it.