3🪐

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3
╰➠🤎[𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴]🪐

Milori wasn't even paying attention. Scrolling through her phone as the hero spoke about the rules of the test. She didn't even want to win, so what was the point of playing nice for show?

The contestants sat in A large hall with several challenges in front of them, they had changed into their tracksuits or workout clothes and done some stretches before finally getting into the testing.

"Alright, everybody!"A very loud and blonde hero came up onto A platform, it was the same one who guided them in here, from what Milori could remember his name was 'present mic' whatever the fuck that meant.
"Our first test will relate to speed!"

It was A fake steep incline that was obviously man-made by the smoothness of it.There was A track pager at the end to see who made it first, The holograms on the side of the polls would scan the contestants' appearance to track who got there and when without manual timing. Another invention of her father that took off when it came to schooling.

"Everyone get ready" Present mic shouted. Milori scoffed, she wasnt doing this. This was idiotic.

Did they want their building to blow sky high? Milori was sure that if she attempted to win she would cause at least a level 2 adc malfunction. And that was the best case scenario

"three...".She rolled her eyes.
"Two..."
"it'd be kinda funny if i just walked there" she thought to herself, snorting.
"One"

"GO"

Milori walked intentionally slow, the other contestants finishing in under ten seconrs while she just leisurely strolled to the finish line.

By the time she got to the finish line it had been a solid minute, Present Mic stared at her disbleleif, his jaw egape.
"About time he shut his trap..." she thought to herself, turning to lean against the wall like nothing had happened.

She didn't know how idiotic these future heroes were but they clearly didn't know how to talk quietly, she could hear their muffled conversations, all clearly referring to her.

"Godammit..." Milori grumbled under her breath. She felt a chill crawl up her back making her look up from her phone. Milori noticed A boy near the corner who seemed to be glaring at her with hate. She started to feel A bit uncomfortable after she noticed he had been staring at her like that since the race ended.

Suddenly she noticed something about him, well, of course, the split hair had weirded her out the moment she saw him but what now caught her eye was his appearance. Though it wasnt immediately noticeable he had a striking resemblance to the number two hero she had met a few months back.

The white hair and one grey eye were definitely A throw off but his left side had A much more striking resemblance, The bright red hair and cyan eye.

Milori scoffed. Great... She had dealt with enough kids back in America that thought they were hot shit for being a hero's kid. Looks like she couldn't escape that no matter how hard she tried...

The rest of the tests quickly passed like nothing happened, and in each one she purposely failed, walking slow, flicking instead of hitting, even just walking off and refusing to participate. She could sense the other participants glares, they bore into the back of her head like a lazer.