10🪐

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 10
╰➠🤎[𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱]🪐

Milori snored, her feet on the desk as she dozed off in the chair. Iida was staring at her, seemingly confused.

Kaminari walked over to Mina who was observing the scene.

"Hey, whats up with Iida?" He asked, whispering into Minas ear so Iida wouldnt hear them,

"Hes conflicted. Hes mad shes asleep with her feet on the desk in class, but she already finished her work.

"Its like watching a bomb self destruct." Jirou chuckled, sneaking up on the two.

"Where did you come from!?" Kaminari shreiked, Jirou smirked,

"Wouldnt you like to know."

Kaminari sneaked over to Miloris desk, trying to peek at the answers on her sheet. Before he could Miloris arm sprang up, grabbing his arm hard.

"Dont even think about it." She sighed, slowly getting up.

"Ow,ow,ow,ow!" Kaminari shook his hand in an attempt to distract from the pain.

"How did you do that?" Mina excitedly asked, little stars in her eyes.

"Im a light sleeper, always have been." Milori shrugged, taking her feet off the desk and letting out a yawn.

"Come on! Just let me look at your answers!" Kaminari pleaded. Milori sighed, rubbing her nosebridge in frustration,

"I offered to tutor you, and thats a tempting offer coming from me." Milori pointed out, she was bad at teaching people. Like awful, she wore it like a badge of honor at this point. But Kaminari was desperate, really desperate. So she might as well help him.

"Im not that bad yet!" he scoffed, Milori looked at him with an exasperated expression,

"Mhm, but youre bad enough to cheat?" She asked, a shit eating grin plastered across her face. Kaminari grumbled,

"Stark! I wouldnt mind some tutoring!" Kirishima smiled, walking over. Milori stopped, she really only offered to tutor Kaminari because of how bad his grades had gotten... And because she felt bad for beating the crap out of him during training...

"Yeah! We could do a big study party!" Mina cheered, her grades werent the best either. Jirou sighed,

"Alright calm down, Stark? You okay with this?" Jirou asked, crossing her arms. Milori sighed, it wouldnt be that bad...

"Sure, why not." She sighed. Mina and Kirishima cheered,

"Kaminari come on you have to come!" Mina slung her arm over his shoulder. Mina leaned into his ear,

"We both know youre only rejecting the help to look tough infront of Milori..." She whispered. Kaminari sighed, he had developed quite the crush on the girl...

In all honesty Kaminari didnt know how it had happened. He didnt even know her Dad as a hero. He had no idea the Starks existed. But as soon as she took him down during training, he knew it was fate. Well thats what he told himself at least.

The way he carried him like he was nothing was on his mind constantly. At this point he was considering purposely failing just to get her attention. Kaminari had always been a flirt, but this. This was different. Every time he looked at her he found something new that he adored, the small cuts on her face or her confident grin. All of it was mezmerizing.

"Yeah il go, i can cancel some plans." Kaminari faked, attempting to sound cool. Jirou laughed,

"Since when do you have plans?" Jirou and Kaminari had known eachother since kindergarten, they had been best friends since they were little.