42🪐

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 42
╰➠🤎[𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦]🪐

Dabi groaned. He stood alongside Toga and Twice. Each having arrived at the meetup point.
"Why the hell is that idiot taking so long?" He groaned. Twice shrugged.
"Maybe he fell in a ditch and died!" He gasped.
"No you idiot thats stupid!" Twice faked another voice and began to bicker with himself. Making Dabi even more tired of this. Suddenly-

Compress came crashing down from the sky, his body hurling down to the ground, U.A. students right on top of him. Dabi immeideatly shot fire at them, seperating the group in half. Dabi launched at Todoroki but got knocked out of the way with his ice. Midoriya and Shoji both groaned, having their arms hit by the fire. Toga smiled, rushing at Izuku.
"Hi Izuku! My names Toga!" She squealed, throwing a needle at him that he quickly dodged. She landed ontop of him, pinning him down.
"Y'know i saw you on the news..." Toga giggled, taking out a large kitchen knife.
"And you'd be so much cuter if you just bled a little more!" She laughed, raising her knife to stab Midoriya. Shoji quickly got up, pushing her off him and shielding Midoriya, helping him up since he was too injured to stand on his own. Toga sneered, her shoes screeching against the dirt,
"I see... You want to come between us. Il be honest you arent really my type, but il cut you anway." Toga threatened.

Compress groaned, slowly getting up from the dirt.
"Augh! I cant believe you ruined my exit! I rehearsed it and everything." He scoffed. Compress walked towards Dabi, who had his hands in his pockets, tiredly standing.
"You got Bakugou and Stark?" he asked. Compress nodded, reaching into his pockets to grab them but- they werent there!

"Midoriya! Todoroki! Were done!" Shoji yelled Narrowing his eyes at Mister Compress,
"He gave away his best trick. Im not sure what your quirk is. But it had to do with these little marbles, right?" Shoji grunted, getting up and revealing three marbles in his hands.
"The ones you stashed in your pocket." Shoji smiled.
"So im guessing this is Tokoyami, Stark, and Bakugou." Shoji chuffed. Midoriya's face lit up,
"You rescued them!" He cheered.

"Hahahaa~! Well color me impressed!" Compress laughed,
"Just what i'd expect from somebody with so many hands! Splendid!" Compress cheered. Todoroki panted, running off and finally halting his barrage of ice attacks at Twice.
"Moron-" Dabi scoffed raising his hand ready to fire.
"-No wait." Mr Compress stopped him, putting his hand in front of his. The teens continued running to the forest line. But were stopped as a nomu emerged from it. A sickly green color painting its skin.
"Quick this way!" Todoroki dodged the nomu, instructing Toji and Midoriya to follow him. But before they could get too far a large warp gate appeared in front of them. The same warp gate from the USJ...
"Its been five minutes since the signal. Lets go Dabi." Kurogiri instructed. Toga bounced happily, walking through the portal and giving Izuku a wave,
"Sorry Zuku but il see you later m'kay?" She squeaked. Twice sighed, stretching and jumping through the portal.

"Hold on. We arent leaving without the kids." Dabi grunted. Compress smiled,
"Dont worry, they were so proud of themselves for rooting through my pockets that i thought i'd let them gloat." he snickered. Shoji Midoriya and Todoroki turned to Compress, the trio were confused and terrified.
"Allow me to explain a basic tenant of magic. If im flaunting something shiny..." Compress took off his mask, revealing a Balaclava, only showing his eyes and mouth.
"... Its because theres something else I dont want you to see..." He smiled, opening his mouth and revealing his tongue. Three pristine marbles on it. One normal, and the other shined with a sickening blue hue. Todoroki's eyes widened.
"No... Milori!" He shouted. Neither of the marbles Shoji held had the blue glow, how had he not noticed!?

Compress snapped his fingers, the three marbles in Shojis hands transforming back to normal. Revealing three normal chunks of ice.
"Is that my ice?" Todoroki questioned.
"Thats right. During your little freezing attack back there I prepared dummies and slipped them into my back pocket." he explained. Midoriya seethed,
"Dammit!" He yelled, charging forward. Shoji and Todoroki following along. Compress put his mask back on,
"A little bit of Misdirection. Forgive me... i do so adore a twist ending..." he chuckled.
"You cant do this!" Midoriya shouted, his voice had to be getting sore by this point.
"One last bow and then the curtain falls-" Before he could finish a bright blue lazer shot out from the bushes. Smashing his mask to pieces.
"Aoyama!" Midoriya gasped. Compress coughed in shock, spitting out the marbles. Shoji and Todoroki dove forward, desperately grasping for the marbles. Shoji managed to catch his but-