37🪐

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 37
╰➠🤎[𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦]🪐

Milori jolted awake, sweat dripping down her body. Slightly shaking. it was early in the morning. Their training was supposed to start at the crack of dawn so it didnt really surprise her, Milori got off the lower half of the bunk bed, Mina sleeping on the one above her. Heading to the bathroom to take her pills and brush her teeth. She didnt take many pain killers any more, her pain had mostly settled from the USJ incident. But she still had to take her stabilization meds, that wasn't going away any time soon.

She sighed, brushing out the nots in her hair. Since it was shorter now it was a lot easier to manage. After that she left the bathroom, putting on her gym uniform and heading out of the cabin. It was a fairly dull morning, the grass still wet from the night. She could hear the faint noise of birds chirping and cicadas buzzing. It was nice.
“Youre up a lot earlier than i thought you’d be.” A familiar voice pointed out. Milori turned around, spotting Mister Aizawa leaning against a tree. She shrugged, going to sit down next to him.
“Ditto. The only reason im up this early is because i had a nightmare.” She sighed. Aizawa paused, looking down at her,
“A nightmare?” He questioned. She nodded,
“Yeah, im not really all that stoked about it either. I havent had a nightmare in a while, I dont know what triggered this one.” She grumbled. Aizawa sighed, he had a pretty good idea. Being away from routine and something she called normal had to have some sort of affect on her. Milori loved routine, being ripped from it wasnt ideal.
“Im sure they’ll go away soon.” He promised. He wasnt sure if he was trying to convince himself or the teenager.

After a while the other students had woken up, Milori taking her place in the crowd with the rest of them, not wanting to seem like a huge teachers pet.
“Good morning class! Today we will begin the training camp to increase your strength.” Aizawa began, greeting the very clearly tired class.
“Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so each of you can earn a provisional liscense. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully. ” He explained
“Look alive Bakugou.” Aizawa chucked a softball at the teen, Bakugou catching it with relative ease, looking down at it.
“Try throwing it.” Aizawa ordered. Bakugou nodded,
“Yeah sure, like in the fitness test.” He hummed. Aizawa nodded,
“Thats right. When you first started school your record was 705.2 meters. Lets see if you’ve improved.” Aizawa explained. Milori sighed, great another boost the assholes ego. The atmosphere around Milori and Katsuki had only gotten worse since their little spat before summer break.
“I got this.” He smirked. Getting ready to throw the ball, stretching his arm.
“Nobody blink. NOW GO TO HELL!” He screamed throwing the ball at full velocity. Bakugou smiled,
“That was 709.6 meters.” Aizawa listed making Bakugou freeze. Milori snorted, served him right. Asshat.
“Youve had a single semester at U.A. and due to your various circumstances all of you have definitely improved. But most of those improvements have been limited to mental prowice and technical skill, with a slight increase in stamina along the way. Your quirks themselves havent increased that much on a fundamental level.” He explained. A creepy cheshire grin creeping onto his face.
“Thats why were now going to focus on improving your powers.  This’ll be so hard you’ll feel like youre dying. Lets hope you all survive.” He smiled sadistcally. Milori blinked. The rest of the class seemed mortified, but in all honesty she wouldnt mind dying. She had a good life, okay that was a lie but she didnt mind ending her shitty one.

═━┈━═

Milori hummed, so thats what they were doing… attempting to lessen the drawbacks of their quirks. That would be a bit hard considering mutations worked completely different than quirks. Sure they had the same basic concept of getting powers but their makeup was completely different. Mutations weaknesses could never leave, your body was permanently altered by them in an unnatural way, it wasnt like evolution or slowly training your body against them. There was no improving a drawback with mutations. Only learning how to minimize it or work around it.