2

After a long flight, Jennie finally landed at Festivista and was greeted by a throng of fans chanting and screaming her name. She smiled and waved at them, feeling grateful for their support, but her attention was quickly drawn to a figure in the crowd. She couldn't see their face clearly, but something about their energy was familiar.

As she made her way through the crowd, an unexpected flash of a camera distracted her, and she lost sight of the mysterious person. Jennie pushed the thought out of her mind and headed to her hotel room, where she was greeted by her best friends. They hugged and chatted excitedly about the festival and all the fun they were going to have.
The first night of Festivista was a blur of music, dancing, and drinks. Jennie and her friends bounced from one stage to another, taking in as much of the festival as they could. Every once in a while, Jennie would catch a glimpse of the mysterious person from the airport, but they always seemed to be just out of reach.

As the night wore on, the group of friends found themselves at one of the after parties. The music was loud and the drinks were flowing freely. Jennie felt herself letting loose, dancing with abandon and forgetting about everything else except the music and the energy of the crowd.

But then, out of nowhere, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see the mysterious person from the airport standing there, looking at her with a mixture of surprise and excitement.

"Hey," she said, leaning in close so she could be heard over the music. "I've been trying to catch up with you all night. I'm a big fan of your music."

Jennie felt her heart skip a beat as she looked into her eyes. There was something about her that was familiar, and yet she couldn't quite place.

"Thank you," she said, smiling in return. "I'm glad you like my music."

They chatted for a few minutes, talking about the festival and the music they had both seen. Jennie found herself getting lost in the conversation, forgetting about everything else around her. As the night wore on, the party got wilder, and Jennie found herself drawn to the mysterious person more and more. But as the night came to an end, the person disappeared into the crowd, leaving Jennie with a sense of longing and a growing curiosity about who they were.