10

As the days went by, Jisoo's parents began to grow suspicious of their daughter's involvement in Jennie's disappearance. They knew that Jisoo had always been rebellious, but they never imagined that she would go to such extreme lengths. Jisoo's parents were devastated when they found out that their daughter was involved in the kidnapping of Jennie. They couldn't believe that their sweet, intelligent daughter could do something so reckless and dangerous. They immediately tried to intervene and convince Jisoo to release Jennie and turn herself in to the authorities.
Jisoo, however, was too consumed by her obsession with Jennie to listen to reason. She refused to release Jennie and instead doubled down on her efforts to win Jennie's affection. Her parents were torn between their love for their daughter and their concern for the safety of Jennie and the consequences of her actions.
Jisoo's mother pleaded with her to see reason and turn herself in, promising that they would do everything they could to help her through the legal process. Jisoo's father, on the other hand, was furious and ashamed of his daughter's behavior. He believed that she had disgraced the family name and was more concerned with protecting their reputation than helping Jisoo.
Despite their differences, Jisoo's parents worked together to try and stop their daughter's dangerous behavior. They reached out to Seungri and Jin, hoping that they could convince Jisoo to release Jennie and turn herself in. But Jisoo was too far gone, and her obsession with Jennie continued to drive her actions. "I did what I had to do," she said coldly. "Jennie belongs to me now."
Jin was torn between his loyalty to his parents and his love for his sister. He knew that what Jisoo had done was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to turn her in. He tried to reason with her, to make her see the gravity of her actions, but she refused to listen.
Meanwhile, Seungri and his gang were doing everything in their power to keep the police and the media off their trail. They had gone to great lengths to cover their tracks, but they knew that it was only a matter of time before they were caught.

Jisoo was beginning to feel the pressure. She knew that she couldn't keep Jennie hidden forever, but she wasn't ready to let her go. She needed Jennie's affection, her love, and her attention. She needed to feel wanted, to feel desired.

But as the days passed, Jisoo began to realize that her actions had consequences. She had hurt Jennie, her family, and her fans. She had put herself and everyone she loved in danger. And worst of all, she had lost sight of who she was and what she truly wanted.

Jisoo was torn between her desire for Jennie and her guilt over what she had done. She knew that she had to make a choice, but she didn't know which path to take. And so she remained in hiding, waiting for a sign, a glimmer of hope, something that would tell her what to do next.