9

Jisoo continued her game of cat and mouse with Jennie, visiting her one day and then disappearing for the next few days. She wanted to keep Jennie on edge, to make her wonder when she would see her again. And it seemed to be working.

Jennie's thoughts were consumed by Jisoo. She couldn't understand why she was so drawn to her captor, but there was something about Jisoo that made her heart race. Maybe it was the way she looked at her, with a mix of intensity and vulnerability. Or maybe it was the way she spoke to her, with a softness that belied her tough exterior.

But Jennie knew that she couldn't let herself fall for Jisoo. She was her kidnapper, after all. She had to keep her wits about her and find a way to escape.

Jisoo, on the other hand, was struggling with her own feelings. She wanted Jennie to trust her, to see her as someone she could confide in. But at the same time, she wanted Jennie to long for her, to need her. It was a dangerous game she was playing, and she knew it.

Days turned into weeks, and Jisoo's visits became more frequent. She would bring Jennie books to read and food to eat, and they would talk for hours on end. Jennie found herself opening up to Jisoo, telling her things she had never told anyone before. And Jisoo felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that she was the only one who knew Jennie's deepest secrets.

But as the days passed, Jisoo began to realize that she couldn't keep Jennie captive forever. She had to let her go, even though it would break her heart. And she had to face the consequences of her actions, whatever they may be.

Jennie, too, knew that her time was running out. She had to find a way to escape before it was too late. But as she looked into Jisoo's eyes, she couldn't help but wonder if she really wanted to leave