14

The police had been working tirelessly to locate Jisoo ever since Jennie's disappearance. They had gone through all available CCTV footage and traced her movements to a secluded cabin in the woods, where she had been hiding out with the help of Seungri and Jin.

However, Jisoo had taken precautions to avoid being found. She had cut off all communication with her family and friends and had only been leaving the cabin under the cover of darkness.

It wasn't until a tip-off from an anonymous source that the police were able to close in on Jisoo's location. The source had seen Jisoo leaving the cabin and recognized her from a news report. They immediately called the police, and a team was dispatched to the area.

When the police arrived at the cabin, they found Jisoo attempting to flee through the woods. She was quickly apprehended and taken into custody.

Jisoo's parents tried to bribe the police to release her, but the officers involved were committed to justice and refused the offer. The case went to trial, and Jisoo was found guilty of kidnapping and sentenced to several years in prison.

As Jisoo was brought in front of the jury handcuffed, Jennie appeared screaming frantically to let Jisoo go. The courtroom was stunned as they saw Jennie, who was previously reported as missing, running towards Jisoo.

"Let her go, it was all my idea, I begged her to kidnap me," Jennie cried out, tears streaming down her face.

The judge ordered Jennie to be removed from the courtroom, but not before she had managed to make a scene. The media frenzy around the case intensified, with reporters speculating on the nature of the relationship between the two young women.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was sentenced to several years in prison for kidnapping and false imprisonment. Jennie, on the other hand, was not charged with any crime, but her reputation was forever tainted by her involvement in the kidnapping.

After the trial, Jennie disappeared from the public eye for a while. It was rumored that she went abroad to escape the scrutiny of the media and the public. Jisoo, on the other hand, spent her time in prison thinking about her actions and the consequences they had on her and the people around her.

The incident had a profound effect on both Jennie and Jisoo, who had to come to terms with their feelings for each other and the consequences of their actions. It was a dark chapter in their lives, but one that they would never forget.