11

Jennie sat cross-legged on the bed, staring at the phone in her hands. She couldn't believe that Jisoo had actually let her borrow it for a few minutes. Her heart was racing as she opened up her social media accounts and began typing out a message to her fans.

"Hey guys, it's me Jennie. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm safe and sound. I know there's been a lot of speculation and rumors going around, but I just wanted to set the record straight. I'm okay, and I want to thank all of you for your concern and support."

Jennie paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I also want to ask for your understanding and patience as I take some time off from my schedule. I'm going through some personal issues right now, and I need some time to sort things out. But I promise that I'll be back soon, and I can't wait to see you all again. Thank you again for your love and support, and I'll be in touch soon."

Jennie hit the "post" button and watched as the message appeared on her social media pages. She felt a sense of relief wash over her as she realized that she had finally been able to let her fans know that she was okay. But she also knew that there was a lot more to the situation than she could reveal in a simple message.

She glanced over at Jisoo, who was sitting on the other side of the room, watching her with a small smile on her face. Jennie knew that Jisoo was the reason she was in this situation, but she couldn't help feeling drawn to her. She trusted Jisoo, even though she knew she probably shouldn't.

Jennie put the phone down and turned to Jisoo. "Thank you," she said softly.

Jisoo's smile widened. "Anything for you, Jennie," she replied, her eyes shining with an intensity that made Jennie's heart skip a beat