4

As she was boarding the attractive stranger’s car she suddenly felt nauseous which almost knock her off of her senses but cold hands caught her it was the stranger looking at her with cold eyes that brought shivers down her spine. Jennie was placed at the back of the car, barely awake as the vehicle began to move. She was exhausted and before she knew it she had drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

She dreamt of being taken far away to some unknown destination. In her dream, it was so vivid that she could feel a warm sun on her face and a gentle breeze blowing in her hair with not a care in the world. The sweet scent of wildflowers filled her nostrils as if it was meant for only her pleasure.

When Jennie awoke from this wonderful dream, she realized that she had no idea where she was or where the stranger was taking her; all around them there were lonely trees and empty roads that seemed to be stretching forever into nothingness. There wasn't another soul in sight and an ominous feeling began to fill Jennie's stomach with dread as they drove further on into the night.

The car eventually stopped at what looks like an abandoned house on the outskirts of town. The stranger led Jennie to a dimly lit room at the end of the house hallway. As soon as they stepped inside, a strong odour hit her, the house smelled musty and stale. The stale smell of cigarette smoke mixed with the musty smell of mold and mildew. The smell of mold and musty carpets are noticeable as soon as you walk in. It also had a musty smell and a strong bleach odour that permeated from the bathroom. It was like walking into someone else's dirty living room. She felt an eerie energy radiating from every corner of the room.

Jennie tried to run, but the stranger grabbed her and locked the door. She was trapped, alone with a madman in this dark and foreboding place. She felt her heart pounding in her chest and her breath quickening as the fear took hold of her.

The stranger grinned evilly as she watched the terror spread across Jennie's face. She knew she had her right where she wanted her. "Don't worry, my dear," she said, her voice dripping with malice. "You'll be safe here with me."

Jennie's mind raced as she tried to figure out a way to escape. She looked around the room, but there seemed to be no way out. The windows were boarded up and the door had been locked from the outside. She was starting to give in to despair when suddenly a tall guy wearing a police uniform came inside the room.