7

The news of Jennie's disappearance spread like wildfire throughout the country. People were shocked and outraged that such a high-profile celebrity could be taken without a trace. Rumors and theories began to swirl around, with some speculating that it was a publicity stunt while others feared the worst.

Jisoo watched the news coverage with a sense of satisfaction. It was all going according to plan. She had taken Jennie, and no one suspected a thing. The police were scrambling to find any leads, but Jisoo knew they wouldn't find anything. She had planned the abduction meticulously, covering her tracks and leaving no evidence behind.

But why had she done it? What was her motive for kidnapping one of the biggest stars in the country? Jisoo knew the answer, but it was something she couldn't bring herself to admit, even to herself.

She had been infatuated with Jennie for years, ever since she had first seen her perform on stage. Jennie was beautiful, talented, and confident, everything that Jisoo wanted to be. Jisoo had become obsessed with her, studying her every move, listening to her interviews, and even following her on social media.

At first, Jisoo had convinced herself that it was just admiration, that she was a devoted fan who wanted to meet her idol. But as time went on, her feelings had grown deeper and more intense. She had tried to ignore them, to push them aside, but they had only grown stronger.

And then one day, Jisoo had made a decision. She was going to take Jennie for herself, to keep her locked away where no one else could have her. It was a selfish and twisted thought, but Jisoo couldn't help herself. She had become consumed by her obsession.

As Jisoo watched the news, she felt a thrill of excitement run through her. She had Jennie all to herself, and no one would ever take her away.