6

Jisoo had always been different from her brother Jin, even though they had grown up together in the same privileged world of the wealthy elite. While Jin had followed the path their parents had set out for him, studying law and becoming a police officer, Jisoo had always felt suffocated by their expectations. She wanted something more, something that was truly her own.

As a child, Jisoo had always been fascinated by the idea of secret societies and underground organizations. She read books about the mafia, watched movies about heists and capers, and dreamed of one day being part of a group that was above the law. It wasn't until she met Seungri that her dreams began to take shape.

Seungri was the leader of a small gang in their city, known for their ruthlessness and their ability to get away with just about anything. Jisoo had met him at a party and had been immediately drawn to his dangerous charisma. He saw something in her too, and soon they were inseparable.

Unlike Jisoo's parents, who only saw her as an extension of their own image and had set rigid expectations for her future, Seungri became a father figure to her. He spoiled her, supported her interests, and encouraged her to follow her own path, no matter how unconventional it may be. He was the only person who truly understood her and saw her for who she was, rather than who he wanted her to be.

Under Seungri's tutelage, Jisoo learned the ins and outs of the criminal underworld, from hacking and safe cracking to money laundering and smuggling. She became a skilled and valuable member of Seungri's gang, earning their respect and trust. But deep down, Jisoo knew that she wanted something more than just being a member of a small-time gang. She wanted to make a name for herself and rise to the top of the criminal hierarchy.

Jisoo's desire for a challenge only grew stronger as she became more successful in the gang. She started to feel like there was no limit to what she could accomplish, but at the same time, she was also becoming increasingly bored with the routine of their criminal activities.

One day, as she was watching the news, she saw a segment about Jennie, a famous singer and actress who had just released a new album. Jisoo was intrigued. She had always been fascinated by the lives of celebrities, with their wealth and power, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have that kind of influence over others.

The more she thought about it, the more she realized that kidnapping Jennie would be the ultimate challenge. Not only would it prove her skills as a criminal mastermind, but it would also give her a taste of the kind of life she had always dreamed of having. And with Seungri's backing, she knew she could make it happen.