Trailer

What if there was someone from your past that ended up making a wish?

Which in return caused you to be visited by three ghost sprits who gave you a once in a lifetime chance to look into your: Past, Present, and Future?

Would you take the second chance to go back to the past to fix the mistakes that you made?

Starting:

Ashley Tisdale as: Sharpay Evans-Foster

Here I stand alone

With this weight upon my heart

And it will not go away

In my head, I keep on looking back

(Starting Timeline)

Right back to the start

Wondering what it was that made you change

(Sharpay is inside of Troy's childhood bedroom and she sees an old photograph of her and Troy together. Back when they were still in love and before starting high school.)

"Troy my wish for you this year; is for you to have the miracle of understanding." She says and signs while blowing out the candle and placing the photo back on Troy's bed. After she blows out the candle and goes back downstairs to her husband. After returning to her husband she sees Troy there by himself.

Well, I tried, but I had to draw the line

And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind

What if I had never let you go?

Would you be the man I used to know?

If I'd stayed, if you'd tried

Zac Efron as: Troy Bolton

If we could only turn back time

But I guess we'll never know

(Troy is in his childhood room and sitting on his bed after the celebration party. Suddenly, he is visited by his first ghost of the night.)

Many roads to take

Some to joy, some to heart-ache

Anyone can lose their way

"Still thinking about the life that could've been, with the girl you truly loved?" the Ghost of the past asks.

And if I said that we could turn it back

Right back to the start

Would you take the chance and make the change?

"Yeah." Troy answers back while looking up, "Umm not to be rude or anything, but who are you?"

Do you think how it would have been sometimes?

Do you pray that I'd never left your side?

"Why I am the Ghost of the past. For you were warned that I was coming to visit you tonight as well as changing your ways."

What if I had never let you go?

Would you be the man I used to know?

If I'd stayed, if you'd tried

If we could only turn back time

But I guess we'll never know

Corbin Blu as Chad Danforth/ Ghost of the Future

"Could you please show me what that path would have been like?"

"I'm afraid that I can't do that. And the reason for that is because you let Sharpay walk out of your life, this became your future."

"If none of this ever would've happened, would we have been happy?"

If only we could turn the hands of time

If I could take you back would you still be mine?

"Yes, you both would've been very happy together."

'Cause I tried, but I had to draw the line

And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind

Lucas Grabeel as Ryan Evans/Father Time

"Okay, well my first question is: if I do decide to go back and change my past, what will happen in the future?"

"Well, I'll be honest with you. The future could change completely to what it is now for sure or it may stay its course. But, no one really knows what their future is or will be. It is entirely up to them. Just like no one really knows if they are going to be with the same person who might be their soul mate. The course of the future is never written in stone." Father Time answers, knowing why Troy asked this first question. He saw Troy looking at the photograph before appearing to him from his invisible ghost form.

What if I had never let you go?

Would you be the man I used to know?

What if I had never walked away?

'Cause I still love you more than I can say

Bart Johnson as Coach Jack Bolton/ Ghost of the Present

"Are you going to take some of the blame as well? Or are you just going to blame everyone else?" a voice of a sudden says, pulling Troy away from his thoughts.

"AHH..." Troy screams falling off his bed," who are you?" he asks trying to catch his breath.

"I am the Ghost of the Present. You were warned about my visit and I am here to show you your present or more like what happens in the present. For you to try to make some sense of things."

Monique Coleman as Taylor Mckessie-Danforth

"Gabs, I still can't rap my head around with what happened. Why did you hurt Troy like that?" Taylor asks wanting to know the truth.

"Because I couldn't stand being his second choice anymore," Gabriella says looking down.

If I'd stayed, if you'd tried

If we could only turn back time

But I guess we'll never know

Vanessa Hughnes as Gabriella Montez

"What I mean is that I didn't want to be the girl that was around anymore. While his heart belonged to another."

"Who are you talking about? What other girl?"

"Sharpay."

We'll never know

The question is would you go back in time to change your past to end up with the love of your life?

Or would you go on living the life you already are and go on wondering What If?

Coming Soon