Chapter 12: Ending Part Three

Previously on What If:

"True so we are still going to get married on the date that we planned and be able to still be with each other. Always and forever."

"That's right! Always and forever."

They kiss and leave the gym to meet up with their friends. Since Zeke was throwing a party over at his house to celebrate and for some to say goodbye too.

The rest of the party went great. Troy and Sharpay danced and talked with all of their friends. Each one happy about the next chapter of their lives; which just happens to be college. Troy, Sharpay, Ryan, Gabriella, Taylor, and Chad all got into New Mexico University. Although Sharpay had applied and got into Yale she decided to wait until Law school to go there. She figured that she could finish up her requirements at NMU and then transfer to Yale Law when it was time. Troy was happy to go wherever she goes.

Freshman Year of College:

NMU Dorms: Troy and Chad's Room. (Yes Troy and Chad are rooming together until Troy and Sharpay get married.)

Troy wakes up to his alarm going off and reaches his hand over to turn it off. He gets up and looks over to see Chad still asleep. So he decides to use his whistle to get Chad up. Knowing that if he didn't than Chad was going to sleep through most of the day and complain about missing breakfast and being hungry.

"TIME TO GET UP CHAD!" Troy yells and that plus the whistle wakes Chad up. Who looks at Troy wondering why he was being woken up at 6 am? (Their morning class starts at 9 am.)

"Five more minutes please class doesn't start for another three hours." Chad says.

"Nope, if I let you go back to sleep then the girls are going to come over and wonder what is taking us forever to get to the Cafeteria. After that we are going to get lectures until we are both married. Now do you want that to happen?" Troy says before adding "Again!"

Chad thinks for a minute and decides that Troy is right and that he didn't really want to get a lecture from the girls. Especially Sharpay and Taylor and he might have a lot of them over the years.

"Nope," Chad answers and rushes to get ready while Troy just sits down on his bed and watches him. "Let's go."

(Time skip to the end of the day)

Before the gang knew it was the end of the day and everyone was at the student lounge center just sitting down and talking. Troy and Sharpay were of course making out and Ryan was too busy trying to bet Chad at a video game to notice.

"See you tomorrow love." Sharpay says.

"See you tomorrow my love." Troy says back.

"Don't forget we are meeting with a wedding planner tomorrow as well to see if we would like her to plan our wedding."

"Don't worry babe, I'll be there to help you."

Troy and Sharpay kiss and leave the student lounge center. Troy wanted to walk Sharpay to her dorm room to make sure that she got there safe. You can never be too careful especially when you are in a new setting. Plus he also saw a lot of guys eyeing her.

Summer Time:

(There are going to be a lot of time jumps for you guys. I am thinking about doing another story where I add what happened during the time jumps. )

During the course of their Freshman Year of College Troy and Sharpay decided that it would be easier for them and all of their friends to get married in the summer. Everyone was able to come out and join them when they said "I do" to each other.