Chapter 11: Ending Part Two

Previously on What if:

"Troy and Sharpay are...."Sharpay starts off.

"Are forever." Troy finishes for her. "Pay I don't know what I would do without you in my life. All I know is that you and I are meant to be."

"I feel the same way too Troy. You are and will always be my first love. You are the only guy in my life that treats me like I am the center of his world." Sharpay says with happy tears in her eyes. She pulls Troy's head down to meet her lips and they kiss.

The rest of freshman year went great for everyone. Troy made the basketball team and was named Captain while Chad was made the Co-Captain on the Varsity Squad.  Sharpay tried out for the cheerleading squad and made it and she was made a Co-Captain on the Varsity squad. She also went out for the drama club as well alongside Ryan. Ryan was made the Vice President and Sharpay was made the President. Everyone was happy that they were all able to be friends.

Troy and Sharpay stayed together and yes they did have their fights here and there, but what kind of couples don't fight. The thing is they always made up at the end and realized that they were both either right or wrong depending on the situation at the time. Yes, Ryan and Chad were always put in the middle, but they both worked together to get Troypay to see things from the others point of view.

Sophomore Year of High School:

It's now the start of Sophomore Year and the gang is waiting together by the front entrance so that they can all enter together. Troy and Sharpay are holding hands and making out. Ryan is too busy looking at Kelsi while Chad is too busy finishing his breakfast burrito. When suddenly Taylor and Zeke pass by and stop to talk.

"Hey guys." Taylor says greeting everyone. Troy and Sharpay break apart from their make out session.

"Hi Taylor," Sharpay starts out before asking, "How was your summer?"

"It was ok."

"Why was it just ok?" Sharpay asks.

"Well a lot of things just happened that I'm just not ready to talk about just yet."

"No problems just know that if you ever need someone to talk to that you can always come to me."

"Thanks Pay."

"Your welcome."

Taylor and Sharpay met last year when they were freshman and had three classes together. They got to talking and realized that they had a lot in common even though Sharpay was a cheerleader and Taylor was on the Scholastic Decathlon and Chem Club they got along really well and became friends. Plus secretly Taylor told Sharpay about her crush on Chad so Sharpay is trying to get them together. But so far no such luck yet.

Meanwhile Sharpay was talking to Taylor Chad finally finished his burrito and realized that Taylor was there. Over the summer when Sharpay was away at cheerleading and drama camps Chad went over to Troy's house and admitted to him that he had a crush on Taylor. But he doesn't know that she feels the same way about him. Troy knowing how his girlfriend is decided that he was going to help her get those two together this year or next depending on fate.

Before Chad can say hi to Taylor the bell rings signaling that it's time to get a move on to homeroom. Troy takes Sharpay's hand and they walk into the school. Where they see new incoming freshman and decide to give them a break and not say "freshman suck." (I had that happen to me when I was a freshman.) They see that on the board that they all once again (guess....) Mrs. Darbus. (That's right you guessed it Darbus. She is their Mr. Feeney from Boy Meets World even though she wasn't their teacher in elementary to middle school. But you get the point.)