Chapter 13: Ending Part Four

Previously on What If: Troypay Style:

Everyone smiles and Troy looks at his family. He can't help and think about what Sharpay said. He is determined to make sure that they both live happy and forever until it's their times to go. Which he hopes is a long time from now. But like Father Time told him that everything happens for a reason and while other might not be able to change their fates. He was glad that he was able to change his or did he really change it?

-----------

Two Months Later:

Troy and Sharpay's bedroom

Two months have now passed since Troy and Sharpay welcomed their daughter Aurora into the world. While they are extremely happy to have their daughter with them, but as every new parents are also exhausted. Every single night before putting their daughter in her bassinet, Sharpay is sitting down in a rocking chair holding Aurora while singing her to sleep. Troy is downstairs making sure everything is done and all the doors are locked before he goes to joins his girls.

While on his way up to his room he stops right by the when he hears Sharpay singing. Getting lost while listening: (Think of the beginning when Ariel sings to Melody, Part of the song is "Down to the Sea" from LM2)

Awwwwww awwww

You are my world my darling

What a wonderful world I see

You are the song I'm singing

You're my beautiful Aurora. 

(I just changed Melody to Aurora)

Like the meaning of your name

My darling you are the dawn,

You are also the sunshine in my life.

After Sharpay finishes singing Aurora to sleep, she looks down in her arms at her sunshine and sees that she is out. Sharpay places Aurora in her bassinet and looks up to see her husband standing by the door.

"You know if you keep staring at me like that I'm going to one day think that you are some crazy stalker." She says joking.

Troy looks up and laughs at what his wife just said. "Will, I just can't help myself. Especially, when it comes to you and our beautiful little girl."

"Nice save, so did everything check out okay?"

"Yes"

"That's good and now we can go to sleep before our daughter wakes us up. And this time it's your turn to get up with her tonight."

"Yeah...." Troy says agreeing before he realizes what Sharpay just said, "Wait a minute I've been getting up with her for over a week now. It's your turn."