Chapter 4: The Visit from the Ghost of the Present

(This picks up from the last chapter)

The Ghost of the Past or more like to Troy his late grandfather has just left. Troy is sitting down on his bed thinking to him: 'What have I done?'

' I can't believe that everything that happened between Sharpay and I was all Chad's fault.' He thinks while he is looking at the last photograph of him and Sharpay again.

"Aren't you going to take some of the blame as well? Or are you just going to blame everyone else?" a voice of a sudden says, pulling Troy away from his thoughts.

"AHH..." Troy screams falling off his bed," who are you?" he asks trying to catch his breath.

"I am the Ghost of the Present. You were warned about my visit and I am here to show you your present or more like what happens in the present and for you to try to make some sense of things."

"And let me guess I don't really have much of a choice now do I?"

"No, you don't. As it is right now you are going down a path that is going to lead you to unhappy life and future."

"What future? The future I wanted ended after she left me. In case you haven't realized that my life is already unhappy. The girl or more like woman I love more than anything is already married to someone other man. A man who just isn't me so you're already too late for that one."

"Yes, she did move one with her life. After time she was able to open up some part of her heart. But she never truly opened or moved on with her full heart."

"What are you talking about?" Troy asks confused.

"Sharpay, always did love you. Even after she ended things between you guys. After she closed her heart since she didn't want to take the chance of having her heart broken the way it was again. But she never could stop loving you or had you completely gone from loving you inside of her heart. And when I said she didn't want her heart broken, I meant by you again."

"Gee thank you for stating the obvious fact and story of my life."

"Oh will you be quite now? For we only having a short amount of time and I really just want to get this over with."

"Fine let's just get this over with."

"Good and remember, now this clip for what I am about to show you will be mentioned again with the Ghost of the Future."

(The scene shows Sharpay waking up and finding her husband still sleeping. She gets ups from the bed and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth. But before she could, she just got hit with a wave of morning sickness.)

"Okay baby, are you happy now? After you just made mommy lose her dinner from last night." She asks her stomach.

(After she is done with her morning sickness Sharpay is able to brush her teeth. Then she goes down stairs to the kitchen and sees her brother Ryan already at the table. )

"Morning Ry."

"Morning sis. How are you doing this morning?"

"Good and you?"

"Good. So how is my little niece or nephew doing this morning?" Ryan had figured it out but was waiting until his sister was ready to say anything.