Chapter 8: Troy's decision

Last time on "What If"

"Now what is your decision? Do you want to turn back time? Do you want to make sure she never leaves your side?"

                "Yes." Troy says, but before Father Time can continue, "Last question, who are you?"

                Father Time takes off the hood revealing to be ....

                "Oh my......" Troy starts saying shock realizing who Father Time was.

"Hello Troy." Ryan says revealing himself to be Father Time.

                Ry...Ry... Ryan? You're Father Time?" Troy asked in shock after seeing Ryan again in tenyears.

                "Yup, I'm Father Time. So what is your decision?"

                "Ryan, before I tell you my choice. Can I ask you one more question?"

                "Yes, now what is your question?"

                "Is it true, that no matter where Sharpay and I went that she never stopped loving me?" Troy asks wanting to make sure that the choice he made was the right one.

                "Yes, it's true. " Ryan says before signing and continuing. "Pay never really did stop loving you after what had happened. But when she met Brian, she knew that it was time to let go of all the pain and anger that she felt towards you."

                "Oh."

                "Yeah, so anyway what did you choose?"

                "I wish to..." Troy starts off, but he stops to think.  He knows what he wants to do and that is to go back in time. What he doesn't know is what Sharpay wants.

                "You wish to what Troy?"

                "I...I...I.."

                "Yes?" Ryan asks seeing that Troy is trying to make the right choice for everyone.

                "Shar's really happy isn't she? She loves her husband right?"

                "Yes, she does." Ryan says but he notices Troy's face. "But, what she doesn't know is that Brian has been cheating on her for the past two years."

                "Wait.. What?" Troy asked shocked and angry.

                "Yeah, and before you ask on how I know this is I caught him one day when Sharpay was out of town. Let's just say Brian has some secrets of his own. I prefer that if you make the choice to go back and change the past that you never let my sister go again. As well as smack Chad upside his head once in a while."

                Troy doesn't even say anything but smile and laughs at the thought of getting to smack Chad once in a while.  

                "Okay so now that you know that little secret. What is your Choice?" Ryan asks wanting to know the answer.

                "My choice is to go back in time and change the past."

                Ryan has a smile on his face knowing that Troy was going to choose this option. "Very well I was hoping that this was your choice, but just so we are clear" Ryan starts off while looking Troy dead in the eyes, "if you ever break my sister's heart again; I will personally hire a hitman to take you out."

                Troy knowing that Ryan is very serious says, "You got it."

                "Good, now close your eyes and be prepared to go back in time by over ten years. Just remember that when you wake up it's going to be the first day of freshman year. Only you, Chad, myself, your father, and grandfather will only know what happened in this timeline."

                "Okay, so Sharpay won't remember or know?"

                "No, seeing as this timeline here hasn't even happened yet. She will have no memory unless you choose to go down this path again. And only then will she remember what had happened between you guys. Troy please also don't mess up your second chance."

                "I won't thank you Ryan." Troy says and closes his eyes and prepares to change his past. To be with the woman (or girl in this case) that he loves.

"You're welcome," Ryan says and snaps his fingers in order to transport them back to the past.