Chapter 10: Ending Part 1

Previously on What If:

Now that it's ten years later and with the visits he hopes that he can change what happened in the past. Troy knows that he only wants a future with Sharpay and only her. "Okay, so Sharpay won't remember or know?"

                "No, seeing as this timeline here hasn't even happened yet. She will have no memory unless you choose to go down this path again. And only then will she remember what had happened between you guys. Troy please also don't mess up your second chance."

                "I won't thank you Ryan." Troy says and closes his eyes and prepares to change his past. To be with the woman (or girl in this case) that he loves.

                "You're welcome," Ryan says and snaps his fingers in order to transport them back to the past.

Freshman Year: First Day of High School (new timeline)

                "Good Morning Albuquerque, New Mexico.  Today's date is August 28th, 2004 and it's every kids' and teachers' worst nightmare... I mean it's the first day of school for all of you kids out there. "Said a voice on the radio waking Troy up in the process. Troy hits the off button on his alarm clock and takes a minute to look around.

                As he looks around he realizes that he is back in his fourteen year old body. All Troy can do is smile and be happy that he has a second chance at life. But before he can think about what to do his mom knocks on his door.

                "Troy David, you better be up or you are going to be late to school...again." Lisa his mom said. As Troy has a tendency to be late to school especially on the first day.

                "Yea mom I'm up."

                "Good, now hurry up and get dressed."

                "Okay mom."

                With that said Lisa goes back downstairs and Troy gets ready. He is happy because he will be seeing the girl of his dream and who is still his girlfriend. (you guessed it Sharpay!!!)

                After Troy finishes getting dressed he rushes downstairs and sees his parents eating breakfast.

                "Morning mom, "Troy says to his mom while giving her a kiss on her check. "Morning dad or should I be saying coach?" Troy asks as he looks over at his dad.

                His dad gives him a look that says 'don't even start as it is still too early and wait until after I've had my three cups of coffee.'

                "Troy, you know it's always going to be dad." Jack says answering his son.

                "I know, but I am trying out for the team and you will be my coach as will."

                "True, but only at school it would be coach. At home it's dad."

                "Alright now are you ready?"

                "Almost, I'm just finishing my cup of coffee."

                "You can finish it once we get to the school now let's go." Troy says but adds, "Old man."

                "Very funny and hey I'm not that old buddy."

                "Ok sure whatever you say old man. "Troy says once he is by the door and shuts to his mom, "Bye mom love you and I'll see you after school."

                Before his mom can reply Troy is already out the door and waiting in his dad's truck. Troy wants to get to school and begin making changes from his old past.