Chapter 11 (NSFW)

Disclaimer: This chapter involves NSFW, please feel free to skip it if you're uncomfortable. It's not important to the story, it's just written for readers that enjoy it. I'll put in bold when the NSFW ends so you can enjoy the rest of the chapter without it (Also please keep in mind I've never written anything like this before)

Warning over! Enjoy~

  Octane picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Our lips didn't part for a second as he carried me to his bedroom. I fell backwards onto the bed and could feel his silky sheets beneath me. He crawled on top of me, hunger filled his eyes. I could see the need as he looked at me up and down. He moved my dress up, exposing the panties I had been wearing. Warmth rushed to my cheeks as I could feel him slowly pulling them down. My heart started to pound in my chest as the adrenaline kicked in. He was going slow on purpose to tease me, I knew it. Once they were off he tossed them aside. He started to rub my clit, earning a few moans from me.

  "Octavio." I moaned as he began to rub me faster. I could feel myself growing more wet and turned on.

  "I want to see all of you." He groaned under his breath as he had me sit up to undo my zipper.

  I laid back down as he pulled the dress off along with my bra, nearly ripping it in the process. He tossed them aside as he stared at me. I felt desperate and vulnerable, I needed him to touch me again.

  "Tavi please." I begged between breaths, I didn't want him to stop.

  He took this as an opportunity to slowly start touching me again, earning more moans and pleads from me.

  I tugged at the shirt he had on, I wanted to see him too. He noticed this and smirked at me.

  "Such a desperate slut, aren't you?"

  My body felt warm and tingly, I had never been called that before but I wanted to hear it more. Something about his voice degrading me turned me on a lot.

  He undressed, exposing himself to me. I examined him up and down. I could clearly see his abs in his outfit he wore for the games but seeing him like this was different.

  I was so distracted looking at him I was surprised when I felt him slip his fingers inside me.

  "Ahh, Tavio!" I moaned louder, feeling him inside me was amazing.

  He lowered his face between my legs and began licking my clit as he fingered me. I started to moan louder and grabbed onto the sheets. I couldn't help but squirm and he seemed to enjoy that.

  "I'm...I'm going to...I..." It felt so amazing I could hardly get any words out. As soon as he knew I was close to climax, he stopped.

  I let out a frustrated sigh and he chuckled to himself as he watched me squirm. I was desperate for him to touch me, I needed to feel him again.

  "Beg for me." He ordered. He pressed his dick against my entrance, rubbing himself against me. I could feel how hard he was and I wanted him inside me, badly.

"P...please." I couldn't take it anymore, he was such a tease.

  He pressed himself against me harder, "Do it better."

  I let out another frustrated sigh, I was throbbing at this point. I needed him. "P...please f...fuck me Tavi!" I managed to get out.

  "Good girl." He praised me before he inserted himself inside me. I moaned loudly as he started to slowly thrust.

  "You feel so fucking good, Y/N." He groaned as he thrusted into me faster.